Occasional Contributor

Shawn's top on Shawn says accessorize today?

Today, I purchased the skinnytees cap shirt in black and I am on wait list for the aqua and white. Shawn was wearing the white cap sleeve skinnytee under a loose fitted grayish color top (loose off the shoulder type sweatshirt?) that I wonder if any of you all know if QVC sells. I searched around on QVC website to see if I could locate the top Shawn wore today, but I was unable to find it. Maybe some of the savvy shoppers here may know. Thank you in advance.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Shawn's top on Shawn says accessorize today?

Maybe if you call QVC and ask they will know.. I have done this in the past myself and they generally know if it's a personal item or available... I saw her top and thought it was super cute.. If you find out, will you post what they say? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Here is a similar one from Nordies.

Leith

Dolman Sleeve Crop Sweatshirt

Item #965530

Honored Contributor

Here is another one from Nordies. Item #834300

Solow

Twist Back Sweatshirt

Occasional Contributor

Thank you both members who responded....so much for such quick responses and nice suggestions. I was thinking of calling customer service. I love the tops posted from Nordies....thank you again. If I find out if the Q sells the top, I will post the info.
Respected Contributor

The top that Shawn was wearing looked like a striped, long/tunic length???

Respected Contributor

It was just a striped black/gray t-shirt. There's another thread asking about it also. I would think you could find that just about anywhere.

Don't see the attraction.

Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 sparklestar said:

It was just a striped black/gray t-shirt. There's another thread asking about it also. I would think you could find that just about anywhere. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

LOL

I, too, don't find the attraction in some of the hosts' clothing. I see so many posts wondering where Lisa bought an item. It's usually $1,000 or more and not even that cute. I don't research where they purchase their items nor do I care (usually). Occasionally, I'll like an item they own.

For the most part, QVC hosts do not dress all that well. HSN hosts look better.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 winamac1 said:
On 4/18/2014 sparklestar said:

It was just a striped black/gray t-shirt. There's another thread asking about it also. I would think you could find that just about anywhere. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

LOL

I, too, don't find the attraction in some of the hosts' clothing. I see so many posts wondering where Lisa bought an item. It's usually $1,000 or more and not even that cute. I don't research where they purchase their items nor do I care (usually). Occasionally, I'll like an item they own.

For the most part, QVC hosts do not dress all that well. HSN hosts look better.

LOL ditto here. It's just an ordinary top.
Frequent Contributor

shawn top. I called cs and it is hers. loved it