Contributor

Has anyone ever tried or worn pants made of the liquid knit fabric? Do they have a lot of stretch and forgiveness? I like the tops and dresses, seems like they have a lot of stretch and I usually have to go down a size. I was wanting to get the TSV yesterday but I'm between sizes. Looking at the measurements didn't really help because I want them to fit like they did on Susan. So if the pants have a lot of stretch and forgiveness, I would definitely go with the smaller size...just not sure what to do.

Respected Contributor

I have also wondered about the LK pants.

Honored Contributor

If you page Kathleen, she can help with your question.

Honored Contributor

I think Susan went down a size in them to get that fit. I saw them presented with Jill and they were fuller on Jill than Susan. Jill's fit much differently than Susan's did.

Super Contributor

They definitely have lots of "forgiveness" let's say, although if you are wide in the waist, you might want the extra room there. I love them (actually, about the only black pants I can wear and not have to worry about cat hair all over them - it slides right off).

Valued Contributor

I liked them on Jill but not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't tried any SG liquid knit pants, per se, but I do have a couple of pairs of Slinky knit pants from HSN, which may be similar. I have a looser pair and a sized down slimmer pair, both in black. I wear them to the office with anything and everything and I just love them. They wash up great and look like they did when I bought them.

Super Contributor

You really need to check your body measurements against the garment measurements. Or measure a pair of knit pants that you already own and compare those measurements.

I know how much wearing ease I prefer for knits and woven fabrics.

No matter what they say - after sitting for any length of time, the knit fabrics all bag a bit and don't completely recover. So - I allow more ease so I don't get a lot of stretching of the fabric.

Valued Contributor

I wear a petite and they fit perfectly. Not too much stretch and they wash and dry beautifully.I've worn them for many years and have never had a complaint.