Honored Contributor

Recommend! Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna Drawstring Pants #A253214

Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna Drawstring Pants

A253214 (click for linkie)

Great fabric! silky and drapes (even tho high poly content). I'm short (5'0) and these are PERFECT in navy!

Even when the drawstring is left undone, these are the perfect length!

Nice slim leg; waist and rise are high enough to be comfortable; the pants are slimming' these have pockets! I will wear these somewhat dressy or casual. The fabric makes these look "dressy-casual."

Thank you Q and please keep these coming! (or ones just like these with same proportions).

I'm pleasantly pleased! (even for the price -- and these are worth it!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1})

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Recommend! Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna Drawstring Pants #A253214

Good to know, LTT.

The crotch looks a little long in the photo. How is the rise?

Honored Contributor

Yeah LTT - I'm glad you are happy with the pants.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Unfortunately they are almost sold out in every size. Hope they come back

Honored Contributor

Hi, all!

Thanks for your comments!

You KNOW how I love pants with a long rise... and these have it but not too long. just enough length (on me) not to cut up the back, if you know what I mean. Plus, since the waistband is wide, I probably adjust these to sit higher than most women would.

If you do not have a long torso, and are a fan of the "natural waistline" pants (hitting just at the button) you might find that these are too long for your taste. I cannot wear the "hits at the natural waistline" type pants b/c they stick out at my tummy (whereas I DO have a waist still!). LOL {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

When I get home from the dentist, I'm going to hunt for all of you and see how your feathered and furry friends are doing... as well as your own-selves!

Honored Contributor

Teach I love those. Do they run really big in the legs ? Many of her items are oversized. Did ur normal brick and mortar size fit?
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Hi, Win! Sorry to take so long to get back here... these do not run "bloomy" in the leg. They make me look skinny. Nice drape. Nice tapered leg... no "extra" fabric. My normal B&M size on these. And just enough "cut in" over the buns to be helpful... I may have mentioned this. Very flattering due to the thin and drapey fabric, but nothing extra. I will measure the length in a few... they must be 31"...As I mentioned, I am short and there is no "overhang" when these are tied at the bottom... yet I COULD wear leaving the bottom of the pants open (with my summer higher platform sandals)....HTH

Super Contributor

I'm 5 feet also, but all pants are usually too long, because I have a 27" inseam. You think these will fit? I loved them on Lisa!

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Remee said:

I'm 5 feet also, but all pants are usually too long, because I have a 27" inseam. You think these will fit? I loved them on Lisa!

Hi, Remee!

What type of shoe do you wear? With flats these may be too long for shorties like us. I never wear flats; perhaps I should have qualified my statements regarding length. Usually, a 31" inseam is way too long, but in these it doesn't seem to be that way. Again, I will measure mine just to make sure.

Oh, I just checked the description and (duh!) these are meant to be a 30" inseam, which is still usually too long for me, but not in this style. My best normal inseam measure is 28.5, but I can wear these just fine. Thank heavens people are wearing flats... that may mean shorter than usual pant lengths for us!!! YAY