Super Contributor
What a classy host on HSN
Respected Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopaz looks lovely!

Ummm, in those leggings with the short top and short jacket? Classy? Obviously, we have different definitions of classy.

Trusted Contributor

I think she looks great too. But then she always does - a class act.
Honored Contributor

All I see is her top and she looks great. Her make-up is always so flawless. She's everything a shopping channel host should be and then some!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Colleen is always lovely. In fact I don't think I have ever seen her look bad!

She is really so very feminine and just really a lovely woman.

Respected Contributor

One thing I have noticed about the HSN hosts is that they keep the focus on the product, and how the product will work for you, the customer.

They don't tell long stories about themselves or their families, or how much of this particular item they own, etc.

For this reason, they are less annoying to watch. However, I find more items on QVC that I like.

I agree about Colleen. When I grow up, I want to look like her! Smiley Wink

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

Agree with many comments but I have watched this show weekly and Colleen does use her personal closet choices, jewelry etc to strongly promote the items on her show. When they were promoting Cookie's jeans Colleen said they were her personal favorites. Something like having 6 pairs @ aver price of 150 and that she was buying 2 more. 1 pair is more than what the aver viewer prob spends on jeans. Seemed like a disconnect with the average customer. However, I do like her style, delivery and program.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Alsee said: I think she looks great too. But then she always does - a class act.

Totally agree, she so lovely and professional!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I saw part of the show last night and I too thought she looked fantastic. I was surprised when she said she was wearing the Diane Gilman jeggings that were in the show. They looked great on her.