Frequent Contributor

I don't know if this has been discussed here before, but has anyone seen Patti Reilly's infomercial? The product is a curling iron of some sort, but the interesting thing is- the spokesperson for the product is the woman who has Callista Tools on the Q. I think she is a hairdresser? Anyway, I thought it was interesting that Patti is selling a product that obviously has a strong QVC link. I thought she was going to purse something different? Small world.

Honored Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly infomercial

This infomercial is older. Patti also did/does the infomercial for MyPillow Premium, which is also a Q product.

Trusted Contributor

I happen to catch Patti in another infomercial in the middle of the night with Joy Mangano...with those terrible fragrance sticks she sells.

I wonder if she will pop up on HSN at any time now?

Honored Contributor

She does another of infomercials. Apparently, that's what she left QVC to pursue. Yeah, those products sell through shopping channels but they also sell through their informercials, magazines, direct mailings. They aren't "QVC" or "HSN" products.

Honored Contributor

I think things have not worked out quite like Patti hoped they would.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Old news

Super Contributor

I never liked her on QVC. It seemed to me that snickered a lot about people. I think she made a mistake leaving the QVC but that's her problem. Destined to selling scented sticks and pillows.
Respected Contributor

Well as long as Patti is being paid with green money good for her. Destined to selling scented sticks and pillows Grace K said so what do you have any idea how well these people are paid to do these informercials? I wish Patti the best in what ever she decides to do with her life. No matter what she does the haters will be after her on here.

Super Contributor

I don't really care how much money she makes. She had a snotty attitude sometimes, almost like she was laughing at people. The kind of laughing that if you knew the private joke she was snickering about, surely only she would think it funny. I am sure her ego is part of the reason she's no longer on the Q. In fact, I prefer it that way.
Honored Contributor

I don't think it was her choice to leave QVC. The pursuing other things is spin.