Respected Contributor

Just saw the TSV photos & the prints/fabrics are just hideous {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}-With so many beautiful fabrics out there, I just don't understand Susan's choices.....Wouldn't have purchased anyway, but just saying...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Horrendous prints/fabrics

Not my taste in clothing either, but they'll probably sell out. Also just my opinion-those clunky shoes everyone is wearing look so awkward and unattractive. Another so called fashion trend I won't be wearing.
Respected Contributor

ho-hum, what else is new{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Valued Contributor

I have to agree. I'm sure it will sell-out but IMHO ugly is the word to describe the prints.

Trusted Contributor

The prints are just flat out UGLY! The pants don't even fit the models right! What an insult from Susan, and the Q, that they think anyone would be brave enough to be seen in those rags! Gag!

Super Contributor

I might have been interested in a decent floral, but this whole selection is "not my taste" (I'm not saying "ugly", but I am thinking it secretly).

I'm a big fan of polka dots in most things, but it doesn't work - for me - in tight pants. The other prints are just plain weird.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone remember the I Love Lucy episode where Lucy helped Fred out by getting Ethel a birthday present of ""hostess pants""? That was my thought when I saw these. She was so mad--she wanted a toaster.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/16/2014 tucsongal said:

Does anyone remember the I Love Lucy episode where Lucy helped Fred out by getting Ethel a birthday present of ""hostess pants""? That was my thought when I saw these. She was so mad--she wanted a toaster.

Oh too funny tucsongal! Weren't Ethel's pants a harlequin print? I find I reference so many things in life by I Love Lucy-Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 4/16/2014 daisyk said:
On 4/16/2014 tucsongal said:

Does anyone remember the I Love Lucy episode where Lucy helped Fred out by getting Ethel a birthday present of "hostess pants"? That was my thought when I saw these. She was so mad--she wanted a toaster.

Oh too funny tucsongal! Weren't Ethel's pants a harlequin print? I find I reference so many things in life by I Love Lucy-Smiley Happy

Oh my gosh I think they were. I don't know what it says about me, but I reference many things in life to Seinfeld episodes {#emotions_dlg.laugh}.

Contributor

I've never posted about her clothes, but I've seen pants a lot like these lately in the misses section, they do look like PJ's. Maybe she's trying to appeal to a new customer base. And the fit I agree something's off Nancy would've been better in petits I don't think she was wearing petit.