Super Contributor

Now why couldn't QVC do this on our returns???

I sent back some fashion to HSN two days ago with UPS ( my fault as I ordered the wrong size) and used THEIR return LABEL. I received an email this morning stating that they know the return is on the way and they gave me a tracking # to follow it myself. They said in the email they would notify me when they received it AND when it was processed. HOW NICE! HSN is getting more and more of my business as they have the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. All we the consumer want to know is that we are being taken care of. QVC seems to leave us in the void. I had one return to QVC go out with THEIR label and it was three weeks later that I heard they even got it. I started to worry as I had no way to track it and QVC did not keep in touch with me about where it was or anything. QVC could learn a thing or two about customer service from HSN.

Honored Contributor

Re: Now why couldn't QVC do this on our returns???

Same thing happened with me. I've never returned anything to QVC via UPS so I have no idea if Q does the same thing or not.

I generally return USPS but my box wouldn't fit in the oversized bin so I had no choice but to go to UPS. This time they scanned my package and handed me a receipt. Many times UPS just takes my package and does nothing.

As an aside, I also noticed that when I do send something UPS from a UPS store, often times the items sit for days before they leave the store.

Esteemed Contributor

They also sit for days at the post office. The longest one of mine waited was 7 days - Friday to the next Friday - before it was picked up by QVC's "shipping agent". HSN also uses a shipping agent, but the package I sent back to them on the same day was returned and my account was credited while the QVC package was still waiting at the post office for the so-called "shipping agent" to pick it up-maybe QVC needs to find out who HSN uses for their shipping agents!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I don't have any problem and it takes about a week. I take it to the PO.

Valued Contributor

You actually DO have a way to track QVC returns using their label. You simply click on "Order Detail" and then "Track My Return" and you can see it there. It may not show you exactly where it is, but once it is delivered to QVC it will tell you that much. I agree, though, that it would be great to have an assurance from QVC that your return is being tracked. Items I sent for return on April 2 are just now being processed for a refund. That seems like a long time to me.

Esteemed Contributor

If you leave your package at the post office, you can track it to see how long it stays there and when the "shipping agent" picks it up. Use the number under the large bar code on the label and plug it in on the USPS website-USPS updates several times a day (I always make a copy of the label I use). After it's picked up by the shipping agent, then it's up to QVC as to when they get around to updating the return status page.

Honored Contributor

I rarely return anything to QVC and when I do I return by Usps; I don't mind waiting a week for my refund.

Super Contributor

ShopHQ also does that, keeps you informed along the way.
Honored Contributor

I returned 3 packages to HSN Friday via USPS. As of yesterday, all have been delivered to HSN and they show on my account as returned.

I have never, ever had a return sit at USPS whether they are going to HSN, QVC, ShopHQ or some other company. I have also never had a package sit at the UPS facility. I only have this issue with a UPS store.

Super Contributor

Amazon sends an email the same day that the package is dropped off at UPS. It's nice.