Respected Contributor

I do have my Coach, Tig, Dooney, etc. purses, but I've also always liked Rosetti, especially when it comes to light colors (which never last more than a season) or more unusual colors that I don't use often. Their styles are nice, they're always well-compartmentalized, and they hold up well.

Anyway, I was in Walmart, and cut through the purse section on my way to the other side of the store when some pretty, brightly colored ones caught my eye, so I had to stop and look. The tags said they were by George (a Walmart brand), but the purses themselves had the Rosetti name on the plate attached to the front. Prices were $16-18. Check it out if you like the brand! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

I will next time I'm there. I have a couple of Rosetti's I got at Kohls. I never felt like every bag I own has to be leather or triple digits.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Exactly! I wear/carry what I like; the price or designer name isn't important to me.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!

I've bought Rossetti at Kohl's, too. I've had a couple crossbody bags & one tote.

I paid less than ten dollars for the crossbody bags & not much more for the nice tote. I like them because I don't have to worry about the weather when I carry them & they hold up pretty well. I like the designs & they what I need a bag to do. When they start to fall apart from it is no big deal to replace them.