Super Contributor

Sunny Leigh is on with Lisa tonight.

If anyone bought her new items awhile back you might be interested in tonight's show.
Valued Contributor

Re: Sunny Leigh is on with Lisa tonight.

Interesting. I have a couple of Sunny Leigh linen pieces that I have had for several years and I never knew she was a real person.

Trusted Contributor

I love her stuff . The black maxi is cute.
Esteemed Contributor

She is the only designer I like on QVC. Those pleated pants may be new for her, but I bought some years ago at May Co. They wash, wear & travel like a dream. If I was still working I wouldn't hesitate to buy them.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to purchase the dress she showed but when I looked at the bust measurements I could not decide which size to order, customer service told me to order my 'regular' size, that is to funny, because there is no 'regular' size on QVC....I have all different sizes in my closet. I had to pass.

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 jazzbabe said:

Interesting. I have a couple of Sunny Leigh linen pieces that I have had for several years and I never knew she was a real person.

Maybe she's ""real"" like Betty Crocker and Aunt Jemima...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I never seen her before....I did like what she brought but did not purchase.....don't need any more clothes...(oh, my gosh...did I just say that??)

Honored Contributor

I liked the pants, but I thought they added weight on everyone. I think they looked comfortable, but I didn't buy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"