Esteemed Contributor
So disappointed that at 4:00 Birkenstocks were to be presented, instead it was orthaheel. I was looking forward to a Birkenstock show since they never seem to have shows anymore. Who would want orthaheel instead of burks!
Super Contributor

I was looking forward to the Birkenstock show myself. I received an e-mail that it was cancelled. Too bad. I for one, cannot wear Othoheels.

Occasional Contributor
I so agree! I am so disappointed that they are not carrying any new Birkenstocks. That is the only shoe I wear! Guess I will. Order from zappos!
Regular Contributor

I agree!! I was so happy to see a Birkenstock show, and then to see Orthoheel, YET AGAIN!!{#emotions_dlg.angry}

I cannot believe how Orthoheel has taken over. Please bring back the Birkenstocks!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

for the best buys on Birkenstocks -- check out 6pm.com (owned by Zappos). You would pay return shipping if u don't like the shoe, but they're prices are much lower. Their prices change daily, so keep checking and buy when the price goes down. I recently purchased at least 15 pairs of clogs/sandals - and paid around $50--$55 for each pair. The same shoes on Zappos is much higher.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/14/2014 kivah said:

for the best buys on Birkenstocks -- check out 6pm.com (owned by Zappos). You would pay return shipping if u don't like the shoe, but they're prices are much lower. Their prices change daily, so keep checking and buy when the price goes down. I recently purchased at least 15 pairs of clogs/sandals - and paid around $50--$55 for each pair. The same shoes on Zappos is much higher.

6pm gets zappos shoes that are limited in quantity/size choices. Same shoes but you get can great discounts if you're lucky!! They don't offer free return shipping like zappos though- so either know your size/fit or plan to pay return shipping. It makes me avoid impulse purchases !!

Esteemed Contributor

ibb38. 6pm has many choices and sizes. Their clogs/sandals all run wide (and I have a wide foot), but in Birkenstocks/Birki's/Papillio/Betula, I wear 37 narrow (my regular size is 7 wide). I only had to return one pair recently because the clog was cut very low and wouldn't stay on my feet. For clogs/sandals that I paid $50 for on 6pm, Zappos sells for $130. I recently bought 2 white pairs of clogs (different styles) and paid $29 each on 6pm. - zappos is almost $100. Just realize that 6pm's prices go up and daily.