Honored Contributor

Pedal pusher recommendations needed....

Can anyone recommend a pedal pusher (Q or elsewhere) with a comfortable (relaxed) waistband, but not baggy in the thighs? Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Pedal pusher recommendations needed....

I like denim and co pedal pushers but I will say that you can find equivalent products for a lot less money out there.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Capri with the bow... and sent all three pairs back. They just looked cheap and awful on. Like something you would wear if you did not care how bad you looked. I wonder how D&CO comes up with these horrible clothes. I am ashamed to say I feel for the bull and bought them.

Honored Contributor

I have these and I like them. A202284

Women with Control Pull-on Stretch Pedal Pushers with Side Slit

Honored Contributor

Thanks girls. Unfortunately, and I hate this term but I'm going to use it, I have kind of a menopause middle. When I get the waist to fit right, the thighs are baggy. Hate the baggy thighs because I like to wear a tunic length top, and they look best with a fitted leg.Smile

Honored Contributor

my favorites are by women with control......i have them in every color.

556 reviews, 400 of them 5 stars

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Pull-on-Stretch-Pedal-Pushers-with-Side-Slit-Search-Results.pr...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Dillards bermuda (they call them cuffed shorts) Park Avenue fit. I just bought the denim and I love them. Also, Kohls has good ones, but buy them snug because they stretch quite a bit. I have at least four pair of those.

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Pull-on-Stretch-Pedal-Pushers-with-Side-Slit-Search-Results.pr...

Thank you! These are the ones lola posted the picture of. How is the sizing? Some say they run large, others say they run small. Sometimes those reviews cause more confusion than they are worth.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 4/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

Thank you! These are the ones lola posted the picture of. How is the sizing? Some say they run large, others say they run small. Sometimes those reviews cause more confusion than they are worth.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

lol, they run true to size for me in my regular qvc size medium.....i have more of a pear shape. i dont find them to run large at all. they have a bit of support so they are supposed to be a bit more fitted. they wash and wear well. i turn them inside out in the washing machine.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Faeriemoon,

You might also like the Starfish crops from Land's End. They're a bit longer than the pedal pushers.