Frequent Contributor

LOVE Jaynes necklace on Fashionably Early but where???

can I find it? I saw another host wearing it during the It Illuminating Foundation so I think it's a QVC piece but I've searched to no avail. Anyone know?
Regular Contributor

Re: LOVE Jaynes necklace on Fashionably Early but where???

Joan Rivers Limited Edition Garden Glam 17-1/2 Inch Bib Necklace

Is this it? I think Jayne's looked more blue, but you can't always go by the TV. It's Joan Rivers.

Regular Contributor

Joan Rivers Jeweled Blossoms 15 Necklace w/ 3 ExtenderOn second thought, I think this might be the one. Also Joan but on wait list.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks. I couldn't find it but I didn't look in Joan's collection. I ordered it on wait list (the bottom one). It's beautiful!
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure it's the bottom one you ordered. Jayne posted about it on her FB page. She bought it from the Studio Store and said she checked availability and it's on waitlist. There is a still shot of her on her FB page wearing the necklace.

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 melindaot said: Thanks. I couldn't find it but I didn't look in Joan's collection. I ordered it on wait list (the bottom one). It's beautiful!

I think that is so pretty. I'd get it, but I think it is too expensive for a Joan River's piece. With s/h and tax, it's too high imo, but it is really lovely.

I will just pay a bit more for J. Crew pieces. They usually have similar items that I can get for about $10 or $15 more (after they have a 25% off sale). If this necklace was $50 or so, I'd have wait listed it myself. I really love the one you purchased.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I looked at Pats and its not Joans I wondered if it was another Q designer...the one I see her wear is more subtle, like navy or black tones which are easier to wear.

I echo another poster who asked why QVC doesn't make it a lot easier to find out what the hosts are wearing!

Frequent Contributor

Several of the hosts wear Stella and Dot. That looks alot like Stella and Dot to me.