Trusted Contributor

Susan Gravers -- Same old boring clothes

I know not everyone will agree, but comeon. I can buy the same stuff at target for a fraction of the cost
Regular Contributor

Re: Susan Gravers -- Same old boring clothes

She is starting to design clothes that look like they can be worn by really old people....Designs on material and styles are starting to look like something you would only wear around the house.....

Super Contributor

Nursing home wear....
Trusted Contributor

On 4/13/2014 LEXIE said:

She is starting to design clothes that look like they can be worn by really old people....Designs on material and styles are starting to look like something you would only wear around the house.....

I agree. It also sounds like most of callers sound elderly. The clothes they had on the plus size model was awful. White pants are not working something just isn't right.
Contributor

I totally agree...and I'm in my 60's!
Esteemed Contributor

You're certainly entitled to your opinion----but many, many people do not agree with you. I love Susan graver clothes. I would never, however, wear clothes from Target. To each their own, right? Cheers.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/13/2014 Minneygirl said: I totally agree...and I'm in my 60's!
I'm sure you are a stylish lady. Smiley Happy. Yeah, I just can't believe what they are showing and the price point plus the shipping! Wow!
Super Contributor

So why are you watching? Same old boring complaint. Zzz

Trusted Contributor

On 4/13/2014 Goldengate8361 said: You're certainly entitled to your opinion----but many, many people do not agree with you. I love Susan graver clothes. I would never, however, wear clothes from Target. To each their own, right? Cheers.
Cheers! Enjoy!
Valued Contributor

It's a sure bet that when an SG thread criticizing her "awful" stuff is started, a few of her biggest detractors hop on board with the same old comments.