Respected Contributor
Just a heads up, she will be on through out the day starting at midnight. I don't know what her TS will be, but she's been showing her sketches on her FB page........lots to chose from.
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynn fans, April 16th

i have been checking out all the sneak peek sketches that she has been posting....and colleen lopez had a new tafetta trench on the other night that was featured. cant wait to see the new line on air!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I love the new utility vest. If I had any use for a dress-length metallic, this would be it! Just bought some of her extremely soft knit separates and like them a lot. See you Wed!
Honored Contributor

Dear Friends:

A little over five years ago I started my company in the garage of my home with my first sewing machine, some sketch paper and the dream of becoming a fashion designer. Having spent 20 years in the entertainment industry, I had no idea if I could reinvent myself and make that dream come true. But it has come true and it is because of you.

Over these past 5 years you have loyally supported the brand, tuned in, called in, written me and helped me improve on every collection and as a result, on Wednesday, April 16th I will celebrate my first TODAY'S SPECIAL on HSN and I hope you will join me. I could have never gotten here without you.

I have themed my first TS, The I Want One In Every Color Event because the collection is filled with color, surprising new fabrications and some favorites of yours. I am bringing in my best selling FLATTERfit Pant in 7 delicious colors in a versatile spring palette that pairs with the soft silhouettes and beautifully textured knits included in this delivery and indeed I think you will " want one in every color" .

CLICK HERE to view some of my sketches and drawings from the new collection and tune in this Wednesday night at the the showtimes below.

(PS – I am also celebrating with a special giveaway so please visit my Facebook page to learn more!)

All the best,

Marla

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like the taffeta coat in the turq color. Other than that, I , thank goodness, have not seen anything else I really like or I should say.."have to have". I'm happy for her success though!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I am not someone who returns a lot but the last 2 visits, I returned everything I purchased. The sizing and quality were all over the place.

Respected Contributor

Most of the new items are up. I ordered 2 butterfly tees, I have the crepe knit and I wear it all the time. This is a jersey knit. I also ordered two of the drop stitch sweaters, coral and turquoise ...................fortunately only once did I have a sizing issue otherwise I've been ok.Smiley Happy ...........I found a flatter fit pant on clearance for $20, not the skinny pant, giving it a try.
Honored Contributor

i have not had any problems with sizing either mustang.

i THINK that her flatter fit pants are going to be the TSV.....dont quote me on that though.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone have her balloon dress? I was wondering how it fit? Is it flattering? I would love to order it, it looks so cute. TIA!

Respected Contributor

Sunshine, per FB and Bobbie Ray, they are the TS. hg, nope don't have that dress, but per Facebook this is a reorder, looking forward to seeing it. I will need to tape the midnight shows and watch when I get up for work.