Respected Contributor

Just checked to see if the IM pants (the TSV on the 31st) were still available- THe TSV price was $35 and they are now $38- Geez, what a bargain of a TSV- Knock yourselves out QVC!!! We all appreciated the whopping savings of $3 whole dollars {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}!!!

Valued Contributor

Luv, you forgot that the next four pants I bought were just under $31. Not bad...but I had to return them. It was a great deal. I just bought a couple of his ankle pants that were shown today. I grabbed the black which immediately sold out. He has something going on here with these pants. I understand your post but I am looking at that new $38 telling myself that they are $7 more per pant and they really didn't fit well. I get what you are saying!

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 Raider Fan said:

Luv, you forgot that the next four pants I bought were just under $31. Not bad...but I had to return them. It was a great deal. I just bought a couple of his ankle pants that were shown today. I grabbed the black which immediately sold out. He has something going on here with these pants. I understand your post but I am looking at that new $38 telling myself that they are $7 more per pant and they really didn't fit well. I get what you are saying!

I am curious as to why you returned them to try another pair of his pants only in ankle length? What can you say about the pants and I thought about trying them but just not sure. What was the sizing like? Normal size or go up or down?

Valued Contributor

I noticed that a lot of TSV are not that big of a savings and not just in the clothes line either.

Honored Contributor

I agree. While every dollar saved is appreciated, it's kind of difficult to get real enthusiastic about the "savings" on most of the TSVs. Quite often, it's never more than about $3-6. Depending on the item, it makes more sense to wait until reviews start coming in.

Regular Contributor

Back in the day the TSV's were at least $10.00 cheaper than the "regular" price, and sometimes even more. not so much anymore (this has been going on for some time). Now your absolutely correct $3.00 maybe $4.00 dollars WOW! that's why I rarely purchase a TSV - no incentive to do so!

Esteemed Contributor

I remember when the TSV's were usually $20 cheaper with free shipping included. I noticed they do a lot of this $3 off stuff lately.

Respected Contributor

I bought 3 pair of the IM TSV, I am returning them. They are nice pants, but I did not like the elastic at the back of the waistband. I also decided I wanted ankle length cropped pants. Otherwise the fabric, fit etc. was nice.