Super Contributor

This literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Browsing host Lisa's FB page; wanted to see pics from last night of the baby shower Lisa & crew prepared for Amy! Cute pics; gifts were very generous.

Anyway… Lisa posted another pic of herself today of her and friend Debra having lunch. LR is dressed very casually with a COCA COLA TSHIRT on. People are actually scrambling trying to find out where to get the shirt!!! REALLY?? LOL. The Tshirt is just an ordinary vintage looking T. This woman literally cannot wear anything without the droves of women wanting to know where to purchase. It's very sad to see. Can't anyone come up with their own styles anymore?! We're talking a Coca Cola Shirt! It really made me LOL! WOW!!

Surprised people haven't asked Lisa what bathroom essentials she uses (not yet anyway!). Smiley Happy

Someone enlighten me what is the draw with this kind of obsession?? I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

Re: This literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!

I couldn't find the T-shirt pic but believe what you're saying.

Regular Contributor

I admit it, you made me look. I never would have gone there otherwise. Even though the baby shower was sweet, she had to turn it into an ad for a purse.
Respected Contributor

She probably got it from HSN . They have lots of coca cola stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I "like" Lisa and usually enjoy reading her posts. But, I rarely read the responses to any of them. They are either very negative and over the top fan gurl. I have better things to waste my time on.

Super Contributor

Well, I gotta look, too. lol

Photo: It is the perfect day to have lunch with a friend. Debra and I have been trying to get our schedules together for months! Hope you're having a beautiful Spring day as well, and hope you get the chance to enjoy it. :)

Super Contributor

Here ya go ladies. Took me all of 2 minutes to find it.....Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Junk-Food-Womens-Number-T-Shirt/dp/B00FS2S6Q0

Super Contributor

On 4/12/2014 PKB said:

Here ya go ladies. Took me all of 2 minutes to find it.....Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Junk-Food-Womens-Number-T-Shirt/dp/B00FS2S6Q0

eBay UK has it too

Junk Food Women's USA Flag Number 1 Coca Cola T-Shirt

Super Contributor

And she is supposed to be our style maven yet she wears a ratty looking tee shirt. It was bad enough last night with the leather top with the soft flowing maxie skirt. She and her fashions are such a joke!!!
Trusted Contributor

Guess she always wears a face of full television makeup no matter where she goes too.