Honored Contributor

Diane Gilman: crazy top on TV!! 2:00cst show

God love her....she's wearing a nautical striped top that's creating an optical illusion of jumping up&down. It's called a "moire pattern"....it's TV 101 not to wear stripes on TV. I'm surprised she...and the producers...haven't picked up on this. Crazy. :0

Frequent Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman: crazy top on TV!! 2:00cst show

I noticed that too. I thought it was my tv lol
Honored Contributor

I just tuned in. The stonewash denim has blinded me! She's calling it ""vintage.""

Honored Contributor

I thought it was my TV, too!

Diane is looking very Sponge Bob today.

Regular Contributor

I noticed on hsn community that Diane is getting really ripped about her inconsistent sizing on her last toe TS's. I can agree. Some I love and get another style and they just don't fit! Lot's of complaints. Anyone else have issues?
Honored Contributor

I stopped buying her jeans maybe 2 years ago. They don't come up my fanny. She models them after her's as she says.

She has a straight up and down figure, not fat but no waist. So, her pants (the waist) is the same size and the fanny (making the waist big). Then they don't come up.

I liked them and tried to make them work. Now I'm clearing out my closet.

Respected Contributor

Just had on a beautiful lace dropped sleeved t shirt I had not seen before. She had a couple of lace tops but this one...sorry can't find item number.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/13/2014 Mustangshar said: Just had on a beautiful lace dropped sleeved t shirt I had not seen before. She had a couple of lace tops but this one...sorry can't find item number.
Made me look - is it 322-716? Black looks nice. Not a fan of the colored shirts though - some of them look shiny in the pictures. $60 is a little steep for me to, plus $7 shipping, for DG. But seems like a nice shirt that I don't see everywhere else.
Honored Contributor

I didn't see that one. I thought this might be about her "sugar skull" tee. I thought that was strange. I know some people are "into" skulls, but this wasn't a simple white skull decal on a black tee. This skull was embellished with all kinds of doodads - way too much. On a mature woman I think it would look a bit silly. JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/12/2014 forrest said: I noticed on hsn community that Diane is getting really ripped about her inconsistent sizing on her last toe TS's. I can agree. Some I love and get another style and they just don't fit! Lot's of complaints. Anyone else have issues?

"Issues" with her sizing is an understatement! I stopped buying her jeans for a long time due to inconsistencies in sizing, but recently took a chance on a few pairs - they all went back! The quality and sizing is all over the map, and I saw that the average rating on one of the last two TS's is a whopping 2.4 or 2.8, so yes, she's getting ripped about it and I'm one of the ones who reviewed them.....{#emotions_dlg.scared}