Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

It looks like another exciting line up today. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

What is everyone up to today?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 4/12

Morning lola, and to all who join in. Nothing in the line-up really wows me either. Gorgeous weather here the last few days, so I have been spending lots of time outdoors. Another couple days work out there and my yard will be ready for mowing. I am wearing down though, really tired this morning, maybe I'll get some energy in a little while.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 snickster said:

Morning lola, and to all who join in. Nothing in the line-up really wows me either. Gorgeous weather here the last few days, so I have been spending lots of time outdoors. Another couple days work out there and my yard will be ready for mowing. I am wearing down though, really tired this morning, maybe I'll get some energy in a little while.

Hi, girls. I'm going to start on those kinds of chores myself this morning, probably in about twenty minutes. There is a lot to do and some decisions to be made early (whether or not to have the lawn aerated, rolled, re-seeded, etc.) I think an early start makes for less work down the road.

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning.

I usually arrive too late for this thread. Sadly, nothing catches my eye this a.m. in "Search the Show," so I am not sure I am going to stick around.

Just want you to know that I do read this thread--sometimes a day late--but I feel as if I know you all.

Have a good weekend. I am going to spend it catching up on cleaning and ironing. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

It's going to be nice here too. Yesterday it was 80. Of course, I have a sinus infection, so I am avoiding the great outdoors because my allergies are on high alert. It's spring break now, so I might take today and veg out a bit.

Honored Contributor

expecting good weather here too, 70's been soo long

Honored Contributor

I think I am going to pass on ordering anything today, I need to get out soon, I am going shopping for Passover, wish me luck with that one. I will be attempting to make a brisket in the crock pot

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Good morning all. Lola hope you enjoy spring break.

It's been really nice here too.

Found out my a/c is not cooling so phoned home warranty co. and someone's coming out to see the problem. Unit 10 yrs. old, have heard conflicting things -- some say freon gets "used up" and they need to refill -- in which case it will not be covered and will cost me around $500 yikes. Other a/c person said if it's losing freon there's a leak and it needs repair or replacement.

My complex does the yard work out of fees and there are tulips blooming.

We get inundated by carpenter bees every year and they take over the walkway & my deck. Am trying to get brave and learn to 'co-exist' with them.

New Contributor

Good morning I know in have never posted before. I am on a mission to find out the name of the sandels that Linda Davies LCNY wears on air? They are tan strappy slip ons with a wooden heel. I love them and have been searching for three days on line does anyone know the brand name? TIA. Enjoy your day
Honored Contributor

Good Morning - it's been in the 60s' and 70's the last couple of days and I think it's going into the 70's again today. I need to get on my little giant ladder (extension style) and pull some strange blue plastic out of my tree in the back of the yard. It blew in and got tangled at the beginning of the year. Don't know if the ladder is tall enough, I may actually climb a tree this morning.

I wish Philosophy would offer the whipped body crème separately in "unconditional love'. I don't want the TSV set. Where is Jayne? I thought she was filling in for Leah.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise