Contributor

i LOVE ISAAC, HOWEVER DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY HE ALWAYS HAS TO SIT DOWN WHILE PRESENTING HIS ITEMS?

Super Contributor

I think I heard somewhere he has back issues.

Honored Contributor

....because it's an hour long show and prefers sitting..

Valued Contributor
He does have back issues.
Super Contributor
Perhaps he has arthritic knees. Before my knee replacements,I cold not stand in one place at all. I had to sit. Horrible bone on bone grinding pain when I stood. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

Most couches are very uncomfortable for anyone with back issues. Isaac is a tall man and I'd think he'd be much more comfortable sitting in a chair that fits him.

They could easily have two chairs with a table between them and keep the coffee table in front of them.

Super Contributor

If he really wanted a couch to sit on, he could have one custom made with good lumbar support. Lazy Boy has some couches that have this built in as they do with their recliners.

Super Contributor

He is on a lot so I guess he needs to get comfortable.

Honored Contributor

As someone who has back problems I can tell you those cement floors are terrible on the back.

I can hardly walk after I've walked around the grocery store (cement floors). That probably contributes to some of it.

I know Sean has said before she discovered those orthopedic shoes (can't remember the name of them) that her back hurt her constantly because of the floors.

I don't know him, so that is a guess but my guess is that a lot of them have back trouble.