Super Contributor

Does anyone know if they'll be "today's special" on HSN anytime soon? I'm desperate for some new glasses.

Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano's readers....

They had them on, I believe about 6 weeks ago, for $19.95, so it might be awhile before they have them again. I read the reviews and decided not to get them. You might also look at Joan River's glasses. Hers had pretty good reviews.

Respected Contributor

I bought them a few years ago and didn't know what strength to get so I went according to the age bracket. I can't see a thing. They were really nice to look at but I can't wear them. I gave a pair away to a friend and she couldn't see either.

I should have gone to a store to see what strength I needed but I didn't and took a chance that didn't work out.

Honored Contributor

I've gotten 3 sets of Joy's readers over the years and love mine but I don't wear anywhere near the correction the chart says I should have.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No they will not. I saw them preview Joy's TSV and it's some type of expandable jewelry cases. I know she's done them before.

Esteemed Contributor

Sets often go on sale on hsn's site for lower than the ts prices- I usually wait with newer items so I can read reviews. I've seen them on ebay as well- for even lower than hsn's sale prices!

Honored Contributor

yes, you can find sets on hsn often at below what they cost as a TS. i have bought 3 or 4 sets of these glasses and they are so worth it. love the color selection and the little extras she includes. they work well for me for reading or using the computer. i have also bought the mens versions to give as gifts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I've bought 3 sets in the last few years, and I wouldn't want to be without them! You just can't beat the price.

Esteemed Contributor

Lots on sale now, i just checked!

Honored Contributor

I bought a set about a year ago. They were well made and really nice. Too bad I had to send them back. They were just way too big for me. I need a smaller size than what she offers.

My eye doctor told me that store bought readers were no different than custom made ones. If both of your eyes need the same strength....go for it.