Respected Contributor

Goodness, for the life of me, I can NOT understand what is SO funny?! Pat has giggled the entire show. It is constant giggling, to the point of just plain silly.!! Must be alot going on behind the scenes.

Super Contributor

Haven't watched the train wreck in years. I like Pat when she hosts alone.

Frequent Contributor

Pat and Jayne are close friends so I guess things are funny to them. I really don't mind at all. I like the both of them. Better than watching some of the shrill, screechy loud show hosts

Trusted Contributor

TX, you are so right. I was thinking the exact same thing. I was watching the Liz Claiborne presentation -- some crochet shrug -- and I could not believe it. I had NO idea what in the world she was laughing at or what was so funny! I noticed Jayne wasn't laughing all that much at that point. I turned it off. That show is almost impossible to watch anymore.

Honored Contributor

They were laughing about beer pong. Jayne knew what it was and explained how to play and Pat claimed she didn't. Pat brought it up out of nowhere while they were talking about crochet sweaters. Personally I find that sort of thing way more entertaining than most AM tv. But my entertainment taste is fairly suspect.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

The pork chop pocket thing gets on my nerves.

Honored Contributor

Pat is so much better alone.

I cannot watch them in the morning. It's just annoying.

Super Contributor

I watched most of it and did not notice the giggling that much, not enough to be a problem. I only half-watch Q anyway, am always fixing breakfast and doing other stuff, when I see something cute on I look at the models mostly to see how they've styled it.

Maybe you're watching too closely?

Contributor
Their clothes and hair look terrible... and always the same fashions. Cant watch anymore either. Used to love watching the fashion shows
Respected Contributor

I have several very close friends, but we don't giggle and act entirely stupid when we're together.

I tried to watch this morning also, and found it impossible from the start. The usual train wreck silly stuff. And then Women Without Control arrived. That's when I left - changed the channel before the pole dance started ( assuming that as usual there was one! )