Respected Contributor

Wow- Just previewed a few of today's shows & noticed OTO values being offered at 2am??? The TSV sold out within 2 hrs-Crazy!

Super Contributor

It sold out in 12 min.!

Esteemed Contributor
Yep, the two that they had sold out.
Contributor

Seriously? $400 buckeroos and sold out in 12 minutes? Was not for me anyways, but happy for those that wanted that those kind of pearls and got them in the nick of time.

I am a June Baby and you would think that I would have oodles of pearls, but I don't and just started, slowly recently for my pearl collection. I have one very expensive of single strand pearls that sweet Hubby bought for me, they are beautiful, but I truly "worry" myself silly when wearing them.

I finally relented and bought one double strand and one triple set strand of pearls from the JFK collection and I LOVE them. I berated myself for waiting so long. Yes, of course they are "faux" pearls (made in the Czech Republic in Glass), but they are made very well, look very nice and I have already received numerous comments on how lovely they look. So, I only wish that I would of bought an extra set or two in case something happens!!

I own the ring that Honora made with one single large a pearl in 14kt yellow and white gold and even though the band of gold is broad it is on the thinner side, but I do wear them and they are very pretty and have held up nicely; I don't do housework with them on though!

Again, happy for those that made it in time....wow...what a quick sellout!! Either they had very very few, or thousands of customers ordered in a mere minutes!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

smiles

moondut

Respected Contributor

Well maybe there will be some OTO's during the day.

Super Contributor

Strange its 5:20 in New Jersey and sold out ?? I guess they have been taking every pearl for 20 years there is none left !

Honored Contributor

I'm sure QVC planned this. Lisa alluded to this on PMS-saying how it would be gone. They probably brought in about 500 , at the most, of this item.

They probably want to clear the warehouse with old OTO's all day.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Wow, very surprised a $400 necklace sold out so quickly. Unless they had only a few in stock. Which would be odd for a TSV.

Honored Contributor

And they took the TSV off of the midnight show so many of us don't even know what it was short of a $400 necklace.

Can someone please describe what it looked like and potential colors?

Thanks

Respected Contributor
On 4/11/2014 winamac1 said:

I'm sure QVC planned this. Lisa alluded to this on PMS-saying how it would be gone. They probably brought in about 500 , at the most, of this item.

They probably want to clear the warehouse with old OTO's all day.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I agree. They probably brought in a minimum and planned OTOs to sell all day. They will make more money on OTOs for sure.