Honored Contributor

OMG ... WHY SO MANY DOONEY SHOWS?

I cannot believe that, yet again, there's another Dooney & Burke show on!

What's going on here? I am sick to death of seeing this brand!

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG ... WHY SO MANY DOONEY SHOWS?

Because the customers demand it.

Respected Contributor

Because they sell.

I frankly am sick of Q's same rotation of the same items, but many people are clearly liking it and buying!

Zzzzzzzzzz

Super Contributor

Because they sell?? Geez.

Super Contributor

I turn the channel the second I see those bags.
Super Contributor

I'm just tired of Dooney - too many shows - same styles - we need some really different looking Doonies!
Trusted Contributor

I just thought the same thing - I channel surfed to the Q to see what was going on - there was Dooney again! I guess it's better than computers, sleep number beds or Keurig!
Honored Contributor

Why? I'm thinking extreeeeeeemely high profit margins.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Because, FROM AMONG WHAT THE Q STILL PRESENTS, yes, it probably sells and is among the more popular brands. That said, they've so remarkably narrowed down the brands to which they devote air time that the rotation has just become ridiculously redundant. I love handbags as much as anybody, more than most, and I reallly like Dooney, but even I've reached the saturation point with these shows. It MIGHT be different if they ever really offered any stellar deals on the products or on shipping, or both, but they don't.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Visitor

On 4/10/2014 stevieb said:

Because, FROM AMONG WHAT THE Q STILL PRESENTS, yes, it probably sells and is among the more popular brands. That said, they've so remarkably narrowed down the brands to which they devote air time that the rotation has just become ridiculously redundant. I love handbags as much as anybody, more than most, and I reallly like Dooney, but even I've reached the saturation point with these shows. It MIGHT be different if they ever really offered any stellar deals on the products or on shipping, or both, but they don't.

Could not agree more! So sick of the SAME Dooney shows and bags week after week. Q, please get back to some variety in your programming!