Honored Contributor

Serena Williams TSV & G by Guliana Rancic new shows starting @midnight 2moro

Serena's last show sold all inventory during 1st 2 shows. I missed out. How is her clothing line? Any idea what her TSV will be? I did pick up some Guiliana items-the ponte leggings in taupe, taupe beaded neck tank & taupe crop cotton jacket. Really nice & comfortable. I give it high marks esp if you buy with special one day pricing, flex pay & free s&h

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Serena Williams TSV & G by Guliana Rancic new shows starting @midnight 2moro

Great to know. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Serena Williams TSV & G by Guliana Rancic new shows starting @midnight 2moro

About 2 or 3 years ago I bought a sweater set TS by Serena in a dark pink color. The quality was just ok, but after one washing, the tank did that mishapen thing where it gets wider than it is long. I forget the fabrication now, but I did lay both pieces flat to dry. The cardigan was ok, but the tank turned into a short, wide box. I donated both pieces after 1 wear. That was my first clothing purchase off HSN (I have purchased several pairs of shoes with great success) and have been tempted to try other lines, such as Giuliana's, but am very skeptical because of that waste of $35 or so the first time around.

Honored Contributor

Yes, the 1st washing is a big test. Appreciate the feedback californiamomofthree. I really wanted the maxi cardigan in taupe. They showed a model in a taupe mono look with the maxi cardi worn open. Everyone seemed to love it-sold out in 10 min & they never got returns in that color nor restock. I think Serena has a real talent for design. And her clothes are designed for all body types. She did not appear on the show last time due to tennis tournament but supposed to be 2moro. Really nice price points & most likely free s&h for the TSV.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

OMG per the program guide for 2moro it will be Joan on the Q v Giuliana on H . Coincidence???

Super Contributor

Hi again! You know, I think when I ordered that TS it was one of her first TS or at least she was very new to HSN at that time. Her designs are very appealing, I admit. And I'm thinking over time the fabrications may have improved. I don't mean to discourage you at all. Just take special note of the fabric - once you receive it, you will know if it's to your liking for the price or not. Even me, I'm much more versed in what fabrics I prefer and how certain fabrics will "react" after laundering. I was shopping at Kohl's 2 days ago and they had a great clearance deal on some sweaters in very nice colors (imo, at least), but I passed after debating for a bit because I knew once they were laundered, the shape would not be easy to get back. I just don't want to work that hard lol

Honored Contributor

I own a Boyfriend Sweater of Serena's. I wear it it a lot. Have to layer where I live. It has been washed a lot. Still looks good. My first purchase from her line was one of her metallic handbags which I got on Clearance. I like metallic bags in the summer but since they are usually a one-season use for me, I don't spend a lot on them. I have used this bag for the past three summers. I think if I had to name one item that I get multiple compliments when I carry it, it would be that bag that cost me about $25. The compliements have been from both sexes, multi-generations. One of my BFs told me that she was not going anywhere with me again while I am using that bag. She was a little miffed because I don't think she owns a bag that didn't cost at least $350. No one ever remarks about them. Ha Ha!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I don't own anything from Serena but love Guliana and gave a few items. I always wash everything before I wear it and have not had an issue with any of her items. If something is of such poor quality that it doesn't do well after one wash I would just send it back.
Honored Contributor

Serena's new Spring line is called Lounge. The TSV is a mixed media t-shirt. No pricing info yet. But new items are already listed for sale. Some cute tops!

Super Contributor

Jerseygirl1266: I definitely would've sent it back, but it was after the 30 days before I even wore it. As irritating as it was, I chalked it up to a lesson learned and now I definitely wear/wash any items I order unless I'm familiar with the brand/fabrication.