Respected Contributor

Great..........more tent tops! (just what the Q needs).{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor

Everyone has a RIGHT to their own opinion....but I like the tops and do not consider them as
TENT tops. The key ...TO...buying a tunic is reading the measurements and seeing if the item is "super full", full or slim cut.

One might wear an XL in one tunic and a medium in another. It just depends on the "FIT" you are going for. I don't buy my tunic to be super full.....as you stated....a TENT....does make anyone look BIGGER....and if you are already large it does not HELP THE CAUSE.

So I often times go DOWN a size in a tunic. But at the same time, I want the "coverage" of a tunic with the hips and backside covered in leggings.

I ordered this item in 2 sizes so I could compare the "FIT" and determine which size was more flattering for me. Don't knock a tunic until you try one "WITH the RIGHT FIT" that flatters your shape.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Oh mu goodness! I love the black and white Leah has on!!

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVED the one Sunny had on, the coral with the flowers. It was precious. I don't have a need for a dress, but if I did, that would be mine, lol~{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I noticed Sunny Leigh listed under recently aired items when I was on my iPhone earlier. I am not familiar with the brand & plan to check it out later.

Sunshine, you do make a good point about sizing for the fit you want. I have noticed that that the hosts & vendors on HSN often mention this and point out when they - or a model - has sized up or down. It helps me determine the correct size to get.

Honored Contributor

they carry this brand at Steinmart; they had several racks of coordinates they had just put out last weekend and I saw nothing that resembled a tent or even a very long tunic; I liked everything; the pieces were beautiful and looked high quality

Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Everyone has a RIGHT to their own opinion....but I like the tops and do not consider them as
TENT tops. The key ...TO...buying a tunic is reading the measurements and seeing if the item is "super full", full or slim cut.

One might wear an XL in one tunic and a medium in another. It just depends on the "FIT" you are going for. I don't buy my tunic to be super full.....as you stated....a TENT....does make anyone look BIGGER....and if you are already large it does not HELP THE CAUSE.

So I often times go DOWN a size in a tunic. But at the same time, I want the "coverage" of a tunic with the hips and backside covered in leggings.

I ordered this item in 2 sizes so I could compare the "FIT" and determine which size was more flattering for me. Don't knock a tunic until you try one "WITH the RIGHT FIT" that flatters your shape.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yes and no. In a medium the bottom might be 55 inches while the armholes and bust line are a true medium. Hard to make a judgement until you try the top on

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I didn't see the show - but did a product review, watched the video, and ordered the b/w version (waitlist).

My style ...

Super Contributor
She has many different styles at Macy's if you are interested in a more fitted top.
Super Contributor
On 4/5/2014 hulagirl said:

Great..........more tent tops! (just what the Q needs).

I think the Q is bringing entirely too many tent like tops. Leah in those skin tight leggings and mismatched top....the seams were not lined up and that vest....let's just say it wasn't flattering to such a beautiful woman. None of it does her justice...