Respected Contributor

I was excited when I saw them on the Homepage this morning, pretty colors and came in petite. I noticed that when Pat and Jayne stood up after sitting on the couch for only a few minutes, the knee area seemed to be bagging out. I don't like when that happens, so I guess I will pass. It's so hard for me to find the perfect capri. I didn't see any reviews on this either.

Respected Contributor

I hate it also when the seat of the pants bag out. I bought a pair of black ankle pants at a store and by the end of the day, they were awful. I will probably never wear them again.

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about the elastic in the waist. I thought they were a knit pant also.

Honored Contributor

I think I like them, but I'm not sure about the fit. I may get a pair of black.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 3/31/2014 winamac1 said:

I wish they'd discuss the fit. I posted on another thread that the models look like they're wearing them too tight. If that's how their regular size fits, I'm not interested.

Valued Contributor

I would like to see some reviews. Pants are usually too big on me so I would be willing to try because they look slim but I am afraid to go for it. I hate to return. I like they come in number sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

I brought the longer length a few months ago...and love it. I brought four of these crop pants. The black the white and the red and the green. Had to go down to the size two from the size four they run big in the waist and hip area.

Honored Contributor

Also, these look more like capris to me.

Honored Contributor
On 3/31/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 3/31/2014 winamac1 said:

I wish they'd discuss the fit. I posted on another thread that the models look like they're wearing them too tight. If that's how their regular size fits, I'm not interested.

I have one pair of his 24/7 crop pants, and they look similar Faerie. I thought they ran very true to brick and mortar store sizing. They were not grossly oversized the way so many of QVC items were. The ones I have in white have a nice amount of stretch, and I stuck with my b and m store sizing.

Honored Contributor
On 3/31/2014 faeriemoon said:

Also, these look more like capris to me.

OMGosh that is what I think I'm not "digging". They look 2 inches too short--I think you hit the nail on the head!! I like my crops a bit longer!!!!! I may pass, LOL, or just try one pair at best!