Respected Contributor
Has anyone tried her maxi dresses? I just ordered the "Erin" because I really liked the sleeves. Their sizing guide recommended a large but I went with a medium because some of the reviews stated that it ran larger. If you have any experience with this designer, please let me know what you think of the fashions and the sizing. TIA!
Respected Contributor
Just bumping up in hopes of a response.
Honored Contributor

I don't have a maxi dress from her but last year I did buy a knee length dress. I'm 5'6", 150 lbs. and take a medium in SG and D&C but got the large in Nikki's line. It fits perfectly. I would check the measurements for the particular item and order accordingly. I'll be looking for more clothing from her. Very satisfied.

Respected Contributor
Thanks castlenv! I may have ordered the wrong size. I wear a medium in most QVC items and ordered the same size in the NP maxi. Hopefully it will run a little larger than the dress you received. But if not, I'll just send it back.
Respected Contributor

I just received my first Nikki Poulos maxi. I was looking for something new for a relative's 80th birthday party and found one of her maxis on clearance for $29.95. Crazy good price. I've tried it on but haven't worn it yet. I am VERY impressed with the apparent quality of the dress. The fabric is substantial and hangs beautifully. And it is a true maxi length (to my ankles) Regarding size: I think if you are a true medium on top, you should be fine. The cut on mine is not skimpy. Hope that helps a little!

Super Contributor

I was so close to ordering one of her dresses last year and at one point had one on WL but didn't get it. I think the prints last year were much nicer, I liked them because they were so "retro" looking and reminded me of the 60s/70s in fashion. I will buy something eventually I'm sure. From the measurements, it does look as if they run smaller in the bust than Q clothing does.

I do think her items look like nice quality!

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I was so close to ordering one of her dresses last year and at one point had one on WL but didn't get it. I think the prints last year were much nicer, I liked them because they were so "retro" looking and reminded me of the 60s/70s in fashion. I will buy something eventually I'm sure. From the measurements, it does look as if they run smaller in the bust than Q clothing does.

I do think her items look like nice quality!

I got one of those retro prints. Really fun. And I was lucky to get it on clearance. I think you are right about measurements runner smaller than at the Q but there is quite a bit of give -- in my dress anyway -- I think OP might be fine.

Frequent Contributor

I purchased 4 of her dresses & made the mistake of getting small for the 1st 3. The last one I got I ordered an extra small & the fit is perfect. I don't buy clothes from QVC because I never know what size to get but in brick & mortar I wear a size 6 pant & medium tops. Think like sizing at The Gap.

Super Contributor

Love her line, picked up 2 dresses on clearance. Will look for more from her. The dresses I got were knee length. I did not care for her maxi length designs this year.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Nikki's prints. As others have stated it's safe to size down in her HSN collection. Everything is loose and flowy with stretch in the fabric anyway. Warning to XS-0-2, unless you are full-busted (D cup or more) and tall (over 5'6") the dresses probably won't fit you well.