Super Contributor

fashion shows HSN and SHOPHQ

I'm really enjoying the all day fashions on HSN and SHOPHQ. AM STYLE is really getting to be same old same old.
Super Contributor

Re: fashion shows HSN and SHOPHQ

I think most of the time all three channels are under the impression that it's only men watching on weekends so we get a lot of computers and pressure washer presentations so it's nice to see some fashion and beauty on the weekends.
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 3 Antthony items today.

I ordered: 300-812 in black multi (petite) & french blue multi (regular) and 297-414 in yellow multi (petite)

Antthony - made in USA! Medium always fits.
I paid for 1 shipping all the other fashion purchases today FREE!
Super Contributor

I haven't watched HSN in years and don't know even know if the other one is on my cable system.

Super Contributor

I really enjoy Antthony's presentations. I would buy his chiffon top and skirt if I had a reason to wear them. How pretty!
Super Contributor

Neither of the other channels has anything I would even wear. Shop HQs fashions are so drapey and I think kind of cheap looking! And HSN is just too young & hip for me!

Trusted Contributor

I doubt I will be summoned to dine with the Royal Family , so many HSN and ShopHQ styles -suit my needs just fine.

Yep, cheap , young and hip - that's "the look," I am going for.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

Noticed the shipping is only $5 for Iman's jeans. Was watching the gorgeous and elegant Pad a Lashki's fashion jewelry show the other day, and oh my, what a bunch of JUNK!
Valued Contributor

I totally agree -- their fashion shows have been fun and interesting!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered a knot front top from Carson Kressley. I sort of root for Shop HQ, they seem to be trying to get our business. They have gotten a lot from me over the past year, especially jewelry. I also ordered a trench coat from Hal Rubenstein on HSN. But that's on waitlist. Its nice to see something besides computers and mattresses on the weekend.