Super Contributor

Iman's Today's Special slim jean on HSN... anyone else interested?

I am going to try them. Three easy pays, $5.00 off the second pair, and free shipping on any other clothes purchase after the first purchase. I bought two pairs.... the black and the light blue. They have three sizes- Tall is 32". I went by their size specs so hoping that that is not a disappointment. I ordered the small. Sometimes with the stretch jeans, you need to size down. I just will take my chances. No big deal having to return....

I have not worn slim jeans for about 10 years.... prior to my double knee replacement... as my legs were bowed out and I tried to hide them with wide leg pants... knee replacement gave me new life saving WONDERFUL knees and and at the same time gave me straight legs! A double bonus with surgerySmile. I am going kind of crazy with buying new slimmer style pants....NOT WIDE LEG ANYMORE!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Iman's Today's Special slim jean on HSN... anyone else interested?

oh I see there is another thread on these jeans... oh well, now there are two threads!Smile

Super Contributor

I'm very tempted to get the white and the matching jacket before they sell out. I am surprised the yellow and mint sold out first but maybe they brought fewer of those colors. I'm impressed by HSN's discount and free shipping offers. I've also been enjoying the Antthony shows. I have never bought any of his clothes but I enjoy watching him.
Honored Contributor

I got a couple pairs of similar jean when they were the TS about a year ago. I just loved them and bought more on a subsequent visit when they were on sale. The are somewhat dressier than run-of-the-mill jeans.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I am giving them a try. I have not ever purchased pants online and I am admittedly skeptical, but I suppose I can return them. I hate shopping for pants. Do you think these will be an appropriate weight for warmer temps?

Honored Contributor

I like them! I am considering them. I like the white/black and red. I'm just concerned about the fit.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I'm trying them, got camel and white.
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2014 winamac1 said:

I like them! I am considering them. I like the white/black and red. I'm just concerned about the fit.

I tried one of her pants 2 years ago, ordered large figuring a pull on pant, no brainier. Wrong! So I ordered XL, their sizing is different than Q.
Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Mustangshar said:
On 3/22/2014 winamac1 said:

I tried one of her pants 2 years ago, ordered large figuring a pull on pant, no brainier. Wrong! So I ordered XL, their sizing is different than Q.

good-so they run smaller than Q sizing? Q pants, in the legs and hips, run too big for me--they never run big in the waist--odd fit. I have slender legs, but I hate tight waists. If I'm a 2 in jeans, will the xs fit?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Look at their sizing chart....HSN size L is 12-14, Q size L is 14-16....see what I mean? But their sizing can be just as inconsistent as Q.