Contributor

After reading some of these posts .....particularly about bashing hosts or vendors. It appears that most of the bashing is directed to the posters themselves. Its really quite ridiculous !

Super Contributor
I agree, the bashers are being bashed.
Super Contributor

Redonkulous! I always laugh when the topic is how it isn't nice to bash, and don't say anything if you cant say something nice and the poster goes on to SMASH all the posters. They literally cut everybody to shreds. Quite comical. HILARIOUS!

Frequent Contributor

Yup! I just posted in that other thread how I dont understand why cant anyone say anything negative about Lisa? but when it comes to the Kardashians..... Its a free for all.

What happened to being nice??

Honored Contributor

If bashers can bash hosts and vendors, why can't bashers be bashed too? You know what they say, "What goes around comes around." Maybe the bashers can dish it out, but can't take it? JMO

Super Contributor

Yep. Brings to mind...

Pot to Kettle...You're black...

Trusted Contributor
On 3/19/2014 Fabby said: I agree, the bashers are being bashed.

That's how the golden rule works. You treat others the way you want them to treat you.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor
On 3/19/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Redonkulous! I always laugh when the topic is how it isn't nice to bash, and don't say anything if you cant say something nice and the poster goes on to SMASH all the posters. They literally cut everybody to shreds. Quite comical. HILARIOUS!

There are some posters who lie in wait to bash the bashers! They know who they are..... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor
On 3/19/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Really? I am not laughing.
Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2014 scotlassie said:

After reading some of these posts .....particularly about bashing hosts or vendors. It appears that most of the bashing is directed to the posters themselves. Its really quite ridiculous !

Well, like they say, "If the shoe fits". I don't bash Mother Teresa. I would bash Hitler.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}