Trusted Contributor

Live chat -- Lisa Robertson show

Hey peeps! The Lisa show is on. Grab a drink and popcorn and let's discuss!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Live chat -- Lisa Robertson show

I like Lisa's outfit!
Super Contributor

Jacket is okay. Out of all the GILI jackets this season, this one does not tempt me at all whereas all the other ones were great. This one looks weird. I noticed Lisa is trying to really sell this one hard too.

The Ripka jewelry looks too costumey. The reviews so far say the pieces are very lightweight, it's no surprise given the price. Think most people will be disappointed if they order. And what's up with that blackened silver??? Looks so tarnished and it's suppose to be that way?!

Wish Lisa would do away with this hairstyle she's been wearing non-stop lately. It's very unbecoming on her. She looks so much younger and softer when the hairline is not so severe and pulled back.

Trusted Contributor

Lisa is a size 4. Purse is cute but too expensive
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 brunette8706 said: Lisa is a size 4. Purse is cute but too expensive

Not digging this purse either. All the colors are Eh. Style looks kinda of matronly.

Regular Contributor

I am home, sick, wide awake & watching from my iPad. Going spring shopping at the outlets so I am looking for ideas of what to buy. I like the jacket style & the JR quilted bag but won't pay that much or buy leather. Things on this show are pricy!
Trusted Contributor

On 3/14/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

Jacket is okay. Out of all the GILI jackets this season, this one does not tempt me at all whereas all the other ones were great. This one looks weird. I noticed Lisa is trying to really sell this one hard too.

The Ripka jewelry looks too costumey. The reviews so far say the pieces are very lightweight, it's no surprise given the price. Think most people will be disappointed if they order. And what's up with that blackened silver??? Looks so tarnished and it's suppose to be that way?!

Wish Lisa would do away with this hairstyle she's been wearing non-stop lately. It's very unbecoming on her. She looks so much younger and softer when the hairline is not so severe and pulled back.

You know I like your assessment and I agree. The jacket looked good on Lisa but not the other models. Hated the jacket in brown. Judith Ripka jewelry is way over priced. Do NOT like Lisa's hair style way too matronly.
Contributor

Is there a new OTO?
Super Contributor

Wondering why host Lisa never wears her GILI shoes on any show she hosts. She hawks the shoes really bad but never ever wears them. Lol. Customers do notice. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Who is the petite model? Heard Lisa say ""Shondra""...new?