Valued Contributor

Logo winners, not bag lady-ish!

I just received A251180, the TSV vest in chamomile and A251457 the scoop neck top that was shown with the TSV's. I have that in the pear color. Ladies, this is NOT a bag lady special, the shirt is very unLOGO like and the color of the vest looks smashing with the pearl top. Despite the fact that they arrived so wrinkled, I tried them on and the look is really cute. If you want to try LOGO but are turned off by the regular look, try this new top. If she is trying to do something for everyone, she just found my wheelhouse. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor

Re: Logo winners, not bag lady-ish!

I am amazed there was not one LOGO supporter willing to answer my heartfelt assessment of my new LOGO stuff. LOL I guess with all the hype, etc., it is not interesting. I get a kick out of what interests YOU and what doesn't. I am sometimes amazed at how a small topic picks up steam and explodes. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Valued Contributor

I like the LOGO tops--I have several---I just received A231816 --I got it in white--I'm small and bought a larger size so I could different looks---it could even be a little short dress
Valued Contributor

I don't wear vests
Trusted Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Raider Fan said:

I just received A251180, the TSV vest in chamomile and A251457 the scoop neck top that was shown with the TSV's. I have that in the pear color. Ladies, this is NOT a bag lady special, the shirt is very unLOGO like and the color of the vest looks smashing with the pearl top. Despite the fact that they arrived so wrinkled, I tried them on and the look is really cute. If you want to try LOGO but are turned off by the regular look, try this new top. If she is trying to do something for everyone, she just found my wheelhouse. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Totally agree. I also purchased the black and the chamomile. returned the cham. I hoped it was more beige but it seemed to have a pink cast in it. Also purchased the scoopneck top. Glad I did. wanted to purchase a second one but there is not even a waitlist order. I have found Logo does not seem to be available on waitlist even after a long wait.

Trusted Contributor

I also purchased TSV vests in black and cham. Also the scoop neck top. returned the cham. I had hoped it would be more of a beige but it had a pink cast to it. Tried to order a second scoop neck top but CS said there was not a waitlist. However, I love my vests. I think with Logo you need to order at the time because I do not think she sends more. Sorry double post!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a vest person but the top looks like something I might wear. It's wait listed though. I don't buy clothes on wait list because of getting returned stuff.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I don't wear vests unless it's one of my few faux fur vests. But, I'm glad you like it. The reviews are good so you're not in the minority--almost 5 stars!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Raider Fan, I'm glad you like your new LOGO items. My guess is you look current and on trend when wearing them.

After this winter and being buttoned up in coats, scarves, hats, gloves, boots, etc., I am ready to toss that all aside in favor of a more flowy wardrobe that evokes a sense of energy.

Super Contributor

That top is super cute! Glad you found some items you love. Enjoy!