Super Contributor

Is anyone else completely turned off by tab sleeves? And someone needs to rethink those d&co. colors.

Geez.

I'm forever defending QVC fashions on the boards, but really? The roll tab sleeves on today's TSV, along with the Crayola color palate makes me cringe. I'm in the market for easy care, casual clothes for work, but those colors are waaaaaaay out of my comfort zone.

Raise your hand if you wear Pepto Bismol pink or bright Crayola green. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

C'mon, d&co… I'm trying here!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else completely turned off by tab sleeves? And someone needs to rethink those d&co. colors.

There are some cute tab sleeve shirts on jjill....not at ALL like the D&Co. version.

Super Contributor

Re: Is anyone else completely turned off by tab sleeves? And someone needs to rethink those d&co. colors.

I love TSV and the colors are right up my alley too. I ordered the hot pink and aqua...so pretty and bright.

I rarely buy from QVC but this TSV is just too ME to pass on.!

Regular Contributor

I thought pastels were popular for spring/summer. I guess we'll see them next summer at the Q. Today's color pallet was offered in crop pants and jean jackets last year.

Honored Contributor

I'm finding some of the new green items just too green for me (if that makes sense). I preferred the old 'fern' green and sage green. That said, I'm ordering A 252688 in the green because it's not solid.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'm just happy to see something other than pastels. I don't look good in soft pinks and blues and minty colors, so the bright and gem tones always appeal. They're much harder to find. You can find other colors all over almost all the time now - that's the major reason I'm not shopping much until the summer colors disappear in late July!

As for the tabs - I have several from my favorite line for blouses, not a Q line though.

Super Contributor

I don't like pastels either. I would have purchased today's TSV if it came in muted tones like olive, grey, khaki or wine, maybe. I'm really sorry to express my opinion and hurt someone's feelings, but the colors they use look juvenile to me.

Super Contributor

I am not a fan of D&C, but I would like to see more colors such as, dove gray, taupes, slate blues etc... Lori Goldstein is the only one on the Q I feel that has classy colors.

Super Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Hippie Chic said:

I am not a fan of D&C, but I would like to see more colors such as, dove gray, taupes, slate blues etc... Lori Goldstein is the only one on the Q I feel that has classy colors.

THAT'S IT!!! Yes! I couldn't put my finger on it, but I love LOGO colors!

Honored Contributor

I don't like the TSV because I don't like sheer blouses that require a layering piece underneath.

As far as roll tab sleeves I have a few that I like. I will wear just about any bright color EXCEPT pink - just never been a fan of hot pink or fuschia. I don't like pastels at all, so I guess that is one spring trend I won't be participating in this year.