Valued Contributor

EVER HAVE YOUR PRODUCT REVIEW "POOFED" ???

My review of a pair of Issacc's pants that I had received was "poofed". In my review of item number a251901 I pointed out that I purchased the pants when they were "on air" as a "new item" because the pant AT THE ANKLE WAS VERY SLIM. It took about 10 days for a "photo" of these pants to appear on-line although the video was available. MY PANTS arrived AND HAVE A STRAIGHT LEG WITH A FLARE AT THE ANKLE. I know I got the pants for this item number because everything else about them was as pictured. The photo that FINALLY appeared on-line depicts the pants more accurately with a little flare at the ankle. HOWEVER I WANTED THE PANT TO BE SLIM AT THE ANKLE. So back they go.

Do they tape pant legs to the models to make them appear more attractive ???

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Honored Contributor

Re: EVER HAVE YOUR PRODUCT REVIEW ""POOFED"" ???

Yes. In a review, I stated that the workmanship was poor. It took many emails for me to realize that was the reason, as QVC would not outright say this, but I finally figured it out. I think it is unfair, because as we all know, lack of quality on a number of items coming out of you know where, is a big issue.

Esteemed Contributor

Not here but at Amazon.

When I said there was no way to figure out sizing. I took a chance and ordered. I didn't want the hassle of return, so I kept it. They said it wasn't a review of the product or the seller. They deleted the review. I won't do reviews there anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I have done a couple of reviews that never got posted, one on a Susan Graver top and I don't remember the other one. I was very careful not to say anything that didn't go by the "standards" for reviews...they were critical, but very straightforward and to the point-no ugly remarks or anything like that. They won't tell you why they don't post your reviews.

Super Contributor

Yes, but I only try to review items I actually buy. There are many reviews of D&C TSV which is a bunch of women griping about the elastic in the back...really useless, IMO. QVC needs to change the reviews to ensure they are only posted by people who have purchased the item...like HSN does.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it was for a beauty product. One week several reviews were there - all extremely negative. The next week they were all gone.

Respected Contributor

Yes a Travelon bag - the zipper broke off the very first time I zipped it.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

MY PANTS arrived AND HAVE A STRAIGHT LEG WITH A FLARE AT THE ANKLE.

Did you check the leg opening circumference on the ""click here"" chart?

Esteemed Contributor

I use to every single review for every SINGLE item I bought. I ave 2 great comments they still use from over 2 years ago. One is from Stan H. cotton blends, and the other is on Laura G's primer with moisturizer. "So those 2 must have reached 10 star points" for anyone reading! I often read it quite often. I do not participate in reviews period! I have never been been poofed or whatever the going verb is now. However, I can post something so simple, i.e., "I stay away from reds with blues"; this can be a lipstick or fabric and it never goes through. I seldom post unless it a yes or no. ------------Today I posted referring to the color orchid and `that` was not posted, but the system jolted then jumped to a voting survey. Who really has the time to answer or have an exchange of ideas, spending 2-3 minutes-then a no show. I then read words that is (one LETTER off) from being absolutely non acceptable.......... but it goes through. This is a waste of time to even be interested in answering back to a question. I did have an intervention motive since this was a friend and it was a question! I don't understand the attitude or [their system] PROOFreaders in what is being allowed. I wouldn't worry about reviews-even if the VEND. or the HOS. t ... in a position to keep repeating. For the purchaser to do a review.

Super Contributor

Recently, I only post positive reviews for items I really liked. A few years back, I posted negative ones which weren't poofed. I've returned many defective/poorly made items in the last few months, so I never reviewed them (Jewelry, clothes, and electronics) Other reviewers posted the same opinion that I had, so there was nothing else to add. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}