Honored Contributor

That's the range for tomorrow's temps.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Low- 30

High- 70

With "flurries."

What?! {#emotions_dlg.mad} {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}I have tomorrow's outfit selected, but this "extreme" weather has gotten old.

Is is like this where you live?

Honored Contributor

I live in Austin, Texas. The low was 43 overnight, it was 52 when I left the house at 8:00am and it's 81 outside right now. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 64. That extreme weather is pretty normal here where it often ranges 30+ degrees from night to day in fall or spring, but usually the lows are higher by March.

It's always difficult to dress whenever it's not summer (which feels like 6-8 months of the year). Today I wore short sleeves and didn't even bother with a jacket, since I knew I'd only need it from the house to the car and the car to the office and not even for the return trip.

Respected Contributor

It's 68 degrees here right now. Tomorrow temps diving and we're forecast to get 3-5 inches of snow and a low tomorrow night of 9 degrees. Gotta love March weather in Ohio.

Super Contributor

How's this for weird? Highs today and tomorrow near 80... low 29 and high Thurs 45.

{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Not as extreme as many others' in Midwest and NE, so I'm NOT complaining. Just confused.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I am predicting a sinus headache for tomorrow. The range in temps is from the drive to work through the drive home. I'm sure the later p.m. temps will be even lower. I guess I will wear lots of layers!

Honored Contributor

I hear you. It snowed here & was cold this past Sat. & Sun it was around 60° & we cooked out on the grill. Mon it was 80° & same today with 30-40 mph winds. Tomorrow it's only suppose to be around 50° with a low around 30° tomorrow night.

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

It's 68 degrees here right now. Tomorrow temps diving and we're forecast to get 3-5 inches of snow and a low tomorrow night of 9 degrees. Gotta love March weather in Ohio.

But this is going to be our last one, isn't it? {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Favorite Son, I've seen squirrely weather carry into April here in Michigan. We've had 50 degree weather yesterday and today. I am expecting anywhere from 6-9 inches of snow between now and tomorrow. 27 degrees tomorrow, 23 degrees on Thursday, 40's on Friday and Saturday. I am getting tired.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor
OMG! In Seattle today it was 60 some degrees and beautiful! We are very fortunate! The bluest skies you ever seen are in Seattle!
Respected Contributor

Just north of New Orleans. High of 78 here yesterday (in the shade). Time for the short sleeves and capris (or even shorts) to come out. A little rain today so a bit cooler, but still spring and still warm.

Wonderful right now, but in the summer when the temp is 101 and the humidity in the high 90's, we'll wish for winter to return quickly.