Honored Contributor

What goodies did you pick up for easy pay day?

Seems like I'm redoing jackets and need a few blouses or tops for work. I've looked at Jones NY, Karen Kane, Michael Kors and a few others and Dennis Basso is out doing everyone with his polished cotton jackets which I needed, esp white. I also needed to redo capris and casual tops for lunches, and girl's days. I haven't touched those for a few seasons and it's time. What did you get?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What goodies did you pick up for easy pay day?

Nothing. I want free shipping. Easy pay doesn't save me a penny!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2014 twinny2 said:

Nothing. I want free shipping. Easy pay doesn't save me a penny!

Exactly!! I can understand budgeting more expensive purchases with easy pay, though.

Super Contributor

I also noticed that many prices were raised!

Esteemed Contributor

I figure if I can't afford the item without EP, I don't need it. I can't believe how many people fall for a gimmick like EP. JMHO!

Esteemed Contributor

I believe many women would rather see sale prices (real sale prices) and a reduction or no shipping charges.

Esteemed Contributor

magicmoodz, you are so right. The TSV are a laugh anymore. I have been a Q shopper for about 12 years & I remember when the TSV really was a BIG deal. Now you are lucky to save $4-5. Shipping/handling is always the deal breaker for me too. I rarely order anything now as I can usually find it somewhere else.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a Hobo International bag in the stingray. I read that it was really lightweight and I like that it can be used as a shoulder bag or a crossbody. I'm not sure what stingray will actually look like, but I wanted something different. I also ordered a pair of IM pants and a Logo top...both are now showing as backordered.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2014 twinny2 said:

magicmoodz, you are so right. The TSV are a laugh anymore. I have been a Q shopper for about 12 years & I remember when the TSV really was a BIG deal. Now you are lucky to save $4-5. Shipping/handling is always the deal breaker for me too. I rarely order anything now as I can usually find it somewhere else.

twinny, I too remember when the TSV was special. Sadly that isn't the case any longer. Fortunately, we have so many other online retailers that vie for our shopping dollars by offering real sales and free shipping!

Super Contributor

I bought a sterling and black Diamonique micropave little band ring. $7.25 for four months, real easy pay, ha, ha.