Contributor

I think Rachel looks especially beautiful today!

Honored Contributor

And she proves that it only takes 1 host to do this show.

Fashionably Early is so much better since they got rid of the social media aspect and the 3rd person.

Trusted Contributor

Rachel is a terrific host. I don't think she gets enough credit here on the boards, but she really does very, very well. She is one of the handful of hosts I watch from start to finish on shows I'm interested in.

Honored Contributor

I prefer one host. I think the social media host is a complete waste.

She does look very nice this morning too.

Super Contributor

For the longest time I couldn't figure out why she was so familiar to me.

This video explains it.

Check out Rachel's last day on NBC LA and some interesting hair/wardrobe choices.

Respected Contributor

not a fan of how she shows colors of t shirts, etc. prefer head on view.

Regular Contributor

I don't think anyone can beat the Pat and Jayne combo. They are great together. Rachel seems like a very nice person, and she is doing a great job holding down the fort!

Regular Contributor
Rachel is intelligent. She has command of language, a breath of fresh air when necessary descriptions for purchase are provided. She has grown professionally over the years and is getting the opportunity to showcase her true talent and ability. Having the opportunity to go-it-solo in a decent hour really projects that she needs more air time and with the money-making products. I thought Dave James had a similar course of development, and then the unthinkable happened. Is it QVC policy or is it us, the viewing and buying public, who cannot see and appreciate quality? I find all of the hosts top-shelf and would be hard-pressed to pick one star, really; some rise to the mark ahead of others, but the the criteria for employment and visibility for position of host may not be mine. I am glad the OP brought the topic to the board.
Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2014 house cat said:

For the longest time I couldn't figure out why she was so familiar to me.

This video explains it.

Check out Rachel's last day on NBC LA and some interesting hair/wardrobe choices.

I liked her hair in the video it is a bit lighter than now, today is very dark

Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying Rachel also. This show is going much better that usual. No talking over each other. No endless giggling. No meaningless chatter. The concentration and focus is on the product.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.