Super Contributor

AMS chat friends.. missed you this week. Just checking to see how you're all doing.

I missed you all this Saturday! How is everyone?

Nothing new here, but I consider that to be good news Smile

I hope we're on the schedule for next week. I like starting my weekend with all of you.

Honored Contributor

Re: AMS chat friends.. missed you this week. Just checking to see how you're all doing.

I had my formal observation and we got through the first two days of testing (and I have the cold sore to prove it, LOL). With the snow days I missed both acupuncture and yoga, so I am a stress ball! Yoga is tonight but my acupuncturist is on vacation this week, so no appointment until next Monday. Two more days of testing to go and then we'll be done... until the next one. Today I am going to pick up and drop off more pieces at the seamstress, so I'm excited to get my "new" pieces back. We still have more cold/snow in the forecast this week, so I will be wearing my cold weather outfits for a bit longer. The cats are still crazy but are making breakthroughs each day. Last night Aubrey hopped up onto the bed and chilled for a bit. Kirby was a bit miffed to see her on HIS bed, so he went downstairs and sulked for a bit.

On a fashion note...

I asked BF for this scarf for my birthday. He thinks it's a bit "busy" so I don't know if he'll order it for me or not. I told him that since it has every color, it would be a good piece for spring. (SoX, if you're reading, it would totally go with THE boots!)

ETA- can you see it now?

Super Contributor

Re: AMS chat friends.. missed you this week. Just checking to see how you're all doing.

Hi, lola.. glad to hear the kitties are coming along, however slowly.

Happy Birthday! For some reason I can't see the scarf pic.

Honored Contributor

Hi AMS buddies! Lola are you a March baby,too? I can't see your scarf yet, but I'm sure its colorful! I was able to pick up the LC paisley in navy SCORE! Thought it would be so cute for travel... Then promptly forgot to pack it! Smiley Happy HC how's it going for you?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I'm so tired this morning. This time change is not good for those of us who are already struggling to cram everything we need to do into a 24 hour day… especially those of us who don't sleep well to begin with. I'll be dragging my tail this morning.

Trusted Contributor

Hi BUDDIES>>>just a quick note. I too missed everyone, but got a lot done over the weekend. Had a fun brunch with family Sunday and that was relaxing since it was NOT at my house!Smiley Happy

Hope you all have a good week. LOLA, your scarf didn't come through on my computer...hope it will be your surprise. Happy Birthday!

House Cat>>>told my DH about your post about the quality of restaurants, and he agrees. Just not as enjoyable as they used to be. Our list of favorites has dwindled in the last few years also. Its a 'is it worth it' kind of question.

Super Contributor

Hello Ladies! I participated in the "unplugged" day Saturday, and really wasn't online much yesterday. I've got several projects going, and I hoped to finish at least one over the weekend. (I didn't, but I made quite a bit of progress.)

On another note, I went through my fall/winter clothes. I donated items that I hadn't worn, and got my favorites ready for storage. I'm going to go through what's still in my closet once the weather turns. I have a couple of weeks to figure out why I didn't choose the items left behind (the "benchwarmers", according to a blogger I follow).

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

Respected Contributor

Hello everyone. I worked on decluttering a room, took the items to Goodwill, and went to the gym. It was a nice day even though the weather was, once again, horrible.

Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2014 Favorite Son said:

Hello everyone. I worked on decluttering a room, took the items to Goodwill, and went to the gym. It was a nice day even though the weather was, once again, horrible.

How is Claude doing?

Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2014 lovestoteach said: Lola are you a March baby,too? I was able to pick up the LC paisley in navy SCORE! Thought it would be so cute for travel... Then promptly forgot to pack it!

Yeah for the LCNY scarf!

I am an Aries (late March) and so is BF. There are a bunch of us in both families!