Super Contributor

I went for my routine mammogram and Bone Density and stopped at Kohls with my 30% off coupon. I have been on a shopping diet, but after a while it catches up.

I bought a Tek Gear Hoodie at 50% off, Nike 3 pack on sale, and 2 Bali underwire bras buy one get one 1/2 off. All were fresh and new, no clearance stuff. Although I do that too. Anyway, after I got an additional 30% off it came to $58.00 with 10 dollar rewards for after the 17th. I will go in for an Easter gift for Granddaughter. All were greatly needed !

Frequent Contributor

Good for you!! It feels great to get a good deal!

Honored Contributor

Don't care for the store, but love Kohl's online and their great discounts and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

thanks ladies!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Let's go shop , Winnie!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

Congrats on the great buys! And getting through another one of THOSE. Wishing you great health.

Valued Contributor

I like Kohl's and just purchased two neat items from there at a great price. A jacket and a Vera Wang top. I can't wait to wear the jacket on our night out next Saturday. My husband is taking me to a show at the Broadway theater we have here. He doesn't care for many of the shows they have and it is more of a girls night out for me when they have plays and musicals but this is one he asked me to go to with him. We do lots of things together but this is a real treat for me. So I want to wear something special. Part of the fun for me.

Lot's of women on these boards slame where a person shops or what they purchase but I say to each their own.

I bought a coat this winter at Walmart and I have more people compliment me on that jacket more than any other jacket I have ever worn. It looks so much more expensive but it also is a very modern look and fits me perfect. So you never know where you will find just that perfect item. I hardly look at clothes at Walmart except for my grand daughter who is 4 and walked by and the coat grabbed my attention. One of my top purchases this last winter.

I have a ton of winter coats and this one turned out to be the one I needed the most. Go figure.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/8/2014 busygirl said:

I like Kohl's and just purchased two neat items from there at a great price. A jacket and a Vera Wang top. I can't wait to wear the jacket on our night out next Saturday. My husband is taking me to a show at the Broadway theater we have here. He doesn't care for many of the shows they have and it is more of a girls night out for me when they have plays and musicals but this is one he asked me to go to with him. We do lots of things together but this is a real treat for me. So I want to wear something special. Part of the fun for me.

Lot's of women on these boards slame where a person shops or what they purchase but I say to each their own.

I bought a coat this winter at Walmart and I have more people compliment me on that jacket more than any other jacket I have ever worn. It looks so much more expensive but it also is a very modern look and fits me perfect. So you never know where you will find just that perfect item. I hardly look at clothes at Walmart except for my grand daughter who is 4 and walked by and the coat grabbed my attention. One of my top purchases this last winter.

I have a ton of winter coats and this one turned out to be the one I needed the most. Go figure.

Those are the women to ignore, busygirl. Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

OP good shopping, you got some great deals there. I hope you enjoy them!

Honored Contributor
On 3/7/2014 twocent said:

Thanks everyone!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Let's go shop , Winnie!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} heading over there now Two. I wonder if I can tell them that code, LOL? I only got 20% in the mail!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"