New Contributor

I hate the 3/4 length sleeve

I hope I'm not the only one who hates the 3/4 inch sleeve length. It doesn't look good on anyone - even the very slim models.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I hate the 3/4 length sleeve

I love 3/4 length sleeves IF they fit fairly snugly around the lower arm. I definitely don't like it when the sleeve sort of ""bells"" out at the end of the sleeve.

Frequent Contributor

I hate it too! Either have a short sleeve that comes to just above the elbow, or a long one to the wrist. I guess designers are saving money by limiting the length of the sleeves. Ugly, ugly, ugly!

Esteemed Contributor

If you are short like I am you will buy them. Some tops I have to roll up some long sleeves and they don't look good. Not that good at sewing. Plus 3/4 keep me warmer.

Valued Contributor

3/4 sleeves are my favorite length! I have spent my life pushing up my sleeves and purchasing tops and sewaters that get stretched out and lumpy from being shoved up my arms.

I like to show my jewelry, I like to put on a coat or jacket and not have my sleeves hanging out from under.

No 3/4 sleeve? Probably NO SALE!

Trusted Contributor

Thread #3,479 on this topic, I suspect! Many of us love the 3/4 sleeve. If I have long sleeves, I'm constantly pushing them up to my elbows; I can't stand sleeves that come to the wrist and are easily stained or get in the way of things I'm doing. If you don't like 3/4 sleeves, don't buy them. There are many options at QVC and elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't like them as I first saw or noticed them on a very nasty crabby older woman. I've changed my mind over the years as I like to wear bangles and bracelets along with a watch. Makes it easier to view the watch, enjoy my bangles, and I don't have to watch my sleeve when washing my hands, prepping a meal or eating a meal. I like them.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Regular Contributor

My 2 older sisters in Duluth, MN (hotbed of the fashion scene) hate the 3/4 sleeves too. But they usually shop/buy clothes @ the high fashion stores (Kmart, Walmart, clearance-cheapest lines @ JCP/Sears) . I remember I got a gift (yes it is the thought, but what was she thinking) a pair of shorts, which I returned to Kmart & got $3.97.

So, no you are not the only one who hates the 3/4 length sleeves

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2014 halfpint said:

If you are short like I am you will buy them. Some tops I have to roll up some long sleeves and they don't look good. Not that good at sewing. Plus 3/4 keep me warmer.

Yeah, also short here. I was worried about 3/4 length sleeves, but it turns out they're great for me.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2014 TrishaMntka said:

My 2 older sisters in Duluth, MN (hotbed of the fashion scene) hate the 3/4 sleeves too. But they usually shop/buy clothes @ the high fashion stores (Kmart, Walmart, clearance-cheapest lines @ JCP/Sears) . I remember I got a gift (yes it is the thought, but what was she thinking) a pair of shorts, which I returned to Kmart & got $3.97.

So, no you are not the only one who hates the 3/4 length sleeves

Ouch! Trisha, tell us how you really feel! Ha ha
Paws and enjoy life.