Valued Contributor

Liz Lange Ultimate Maxi Dress HSN TS?

this is adorable. i love the waistline and the v-neck (qvc take note.)

it comes in solids, a few prints and stripes. i posted the clementine since i feel that it shows the details of the dress best online.

/></p> <p>it's $39.95 + $5.95 s/h.</p>

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

Re: Liz Lange Ultimate Maxi Dress HSN TS?

I just received a Liz Lange maxi dress also and I will say that it is one of the most flattering and comfortable maxi dresses that I have ever owned. I just ordered another one.

Valued Contributor

jackie,

really? i think i'm going to order the today's special. i can't believe the price and i need a maxi dress. thanks for the review.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

I have 3 of them that I purchased on clearance last year: a blue floral, a black floral, & an all black one. I love wearing them, they're so comfortable on & they're very flattering to my shape.They're not a maxi on me though, they hit me mid-shin.

Super Contributor

Very pretty.I have several of these Liz Lange maxis now and they are pretty, comfortable and so flattering. I have gotten so many compliments on the ones I have. The choices are great too-- tasteful prints, and lovely solid colors.

That tangerine color looks like summer. Really lovely. I may have to pick one up.

Honored Contributor

Liz does this dress every year. This year she said she changed up the ornament on the front.

I have one from last year and honestly just don't get much use from it but that is my lifestyle, not the dress. I love the black and white stripe on this but don't like the gold emblem ornament.

I also agree that even though I'm only 5'4" tall, these are not a maxi on me. They are more of a midi.

Honored Contributor

I liked the black/white on BRC, but I won't order. I'd get so little use out of this. She also needs to change it up.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I have one of hers with sleeves in the stripes they are showing in todays TSV and love it! So slimming and feels like butter. Such easy dressing and really makes a statement. Ladies you will love it if you chose to purchase today.

Honored Contributor

I think I first bought this dress, in black, 2 years ago. I liked the dress but thought the ring was cheap looking. I think they've changed it.

Unless there is a color or pattern you are dying to have, wait, you'll get it for under $20.

I bought the accompanying jacket and it always looked strange.

Honored Contributor

love it......i have several of her maxi dresses and they are technically NOT maxis on me, but they are very comfortable and look good. love to wear them, especially during the summertime. her maxi skirts are great also if you are looking for separates. have not looked at her collection yet so i dont know if she did any skirts this time around. i like all of the TS choices today, but moreso the floral and the blue print.

i can easily do these dresses as casual to a bit dressier, depending on the shoes and accessories.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein