Valued Contributor

Anyone ordering from the Red Carpet Event?

i tuned in late so i'm not sure if it was presented already but i ordered the 2 styled by joe zee pieces. i'm not sure if i'll end up keeping the skirt long or having it hemmed to knee length.

i ordered the blush in both pieces. i hope they're as beautiful in person as they are online.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering from the Red Carpet Event?

That is a pretty skirt but I dont have a place to wear it. As for the other items I'm not into evening gowns, 50.00 lipsticks or 600.00 purses. However I am getting a good laugh at LR.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Frequent Contributor

These are items are definitely NOT in my price range. I was really hoping for beautiful looks at affordable prices. I can buy the nail polish and Joan Rivers earrings...LOL

Valued Contributor

i think the skirt will be fantastic shortened to knee length or just a bit longer.

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} i own that lipstick in brat pack. it's my go to lipstick that i wear almost daily. it was worth it for me, in that it goes on like a dream, stays on and doesn't dry my lips like most matte lipsticks. i apply it with a brush.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

If they get the Spin Mop out I'm ready with the phone.
Valued Contributor

On 2/28/2014 MommyL said:

These are items are definitely NOT in my price range. I was really hoping for beautiful looks at affordable prices. I can buy the nail polish and Joan Rivers earrings...LOL

i understand. nail polish? i must have missed the nail polish. lol.

Honored Contributor

Some freaky looking people there tonight.

Valued Contributor

On 2/28/2014 ilovedaisies said: If they get the Spin Mop out I'm ready with the phone.

to soak up the rain or the drunks? lol. looks like a lot of heavy boozers in the crowd.

Not applicable

I LOVE that skirt! I think it is fab long. It's got a hipster glam look. Enjoy!!
On 2/28/2014 evelomaddict said:

i tuned in late so i'm not sure if it was presented already but i ordered the 2 styled by joe zee pieces. i'm not sure if i'll end up keeping the skirt long or having it hemmed to knee length.

i ordered the blush in both pieces. i hope they're as beautiful in person as they are online.

Respected Contributor

All the larger sizes are on waitlist, that print will not look good on someone who is larger...it's going to make you look bigger, not smaller.