Super Contributor

Do you remember host Patti Reilly??

I started really getting into watching QVC the latter part of Patti's time on Q. Didn't really see her much but read a lot about her. On Lisa's FB page she often gets asked about Patti and her whereabouts and if they still talk etc, cause apparently they were BFF's. I've noticed Lisa almost always deletes those comments when asked about Patti or simply just doesn't reply. Not that it matters but does anyone have any reason why?

I've read Patti tried to always be like Lisa when she was a host @ Q and that was what led Patti down the road of no return. The Lisa lovers didn't like that and were always complaining. Patti's sales were down. I remember a video of Patti having all these things in mind she was going to do after Q and none have panned out. She's just doing an informercial here & there. It's like she vanished. Doesn't keep up on her blogs or FB. Feel sorry for her actually. She seems nice and had great styleSmiley Happy

Just find it so bizarre Lisa chooses to ignore questions about Patti but will answer anything else about all the other hosts of the past. Yesterday she posted a pic of her & Dave King? They look good. Read Lisa used to have a thing for Dave but it never pursued but he's now with Jenny Repko, Q's former Cook's Essentials vendor.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you remember host Patti Reilly??

So do you really think people are gonna jump down into the mud with you? Grow up!

Valued Contributor

so, this is really just another lisa r thread. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

Patti was lovely. I guess Lisa didn't post things about her because of invasion of privacy. Hope she does well.

Respected Contributor

Do you really care about the personal life of a TV host? OMG.

Super Contributor

I hope Patti is doing well. I always liked her. She seemed like a sweet person.

Super Contributor

They're saying she & Patti are not friends anymore. It does seem so obvious that's the truth. Just wondering if anyone knew what happened between the two.

Super Contributor

gossip .... gossip.... gossip ...

Everyone likes a good story, right? Well, not necessarily. What about the person the story is about? Does that person like the story? Probably not. Spreading rumors only hurts others and destroys our credibility. Who is going to trust us with anything when they think we’ll tell everyone else?

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

They're saying she & Patti are not friends anymore. It does seem so obvious that's the truth. Just wondering if anyone knew what happened between the two.

It's quite possible that Patti doen't want her private life all over facebook. I don't blame her.

Super Contributor

What's wrong with just frivolous chat these days?? Geez. Not everything in life has to be so serious and important topics. These are message boards. Lighten up some of you.