Trusted Contributor

main sell for the day,susan is alway there

No matterwhat the main item is on,she is always selling her stuff.lots of silver,but susan is there.

Contributor

Re: main sell for the day,susan is alway there

Of course she's on. She's more important than the Big Bonanza Silver Sale. With her ego, what did you expect?? I can't stand her antics and I never watch her any more. EVER!

Regular Contributor

It has nothing to do with her ego. She doesn't decide when she is or isn't going to be on. She obviously delivers big $$$ for the Q and they are capitalizing on her. Good for her!

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2014 SunnyinSEPA said:

It has nothing to do with her ego. She doesn't decide when she is or isn't going to be on. She obviously delivers big $$$ for the Q and they are capitalizing on her. Good for her!

I agree. The drama over her is tiresome.

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2014 bbluvr said:

I agree. The drama over her is tiresome.

Agree.

Respected Contributor

Actually, I should be grateful to Susan. First, I can't watch her because of her rude and overbearing attitude toward everyone - the hosts, the viewers, etc.

And since QVC is keeping her on all the time, I am relieved of watching QVC at all, because I can't turn on any shows and not hear her yap yap yap.

So I am saving money every day because I don't watch QVC much anymore.

Know what I'm waiting for though? A Susan Graver kitchen collection - aprons, pot holders, placemats, dish towels, kitchen curtains, little rugs for under the sink, jewelry to wear when you fry chicken! There are endless possibilities! David would have to move over to provide space and time for her. I know it's got to be coming, folks.

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2014 Perkup said:

Actually, I should be grateful to Susan. First, I can't watch her because of her rude and overbearing attitude toward everyone - the hosts, the viewers, etc.

And since QVC is keeping her on all the time, I am relieved of watching QVC at all, because I can't turn on any shows and not hear her yap yap yap.

So I am saving money every day because I don't watch QVC much anymore.

Know what I'm waiting for though? A Susan Graver kitchen collection - aprons, pot holders, placemats, dish towels, kitchen curtains, little rugs for under the sink, jewelry to wear when you fry chicken! There are endless possibilities! David would have to move over to provide space and time for her. I know it's got to be coming, folks.

Tee-hehe....thanks for the morning giggle. You are right about one thing...I have my little doggie for all the "yap yap yap" I need!

Respected Contributor

I agree. Do people really think Susan sets the schedule at QVC and decides when & what time she wants to be on? OP did you also notice that D&Co had a show on from 6-7 and also Mornings Made Easy was on from 7-9, why did you single SG out?

Super Contributor

Bbluvr talk about drama. Susan said this morning, when she wasn't interrupting Sharon , that she reads all the comments and added, "you hurt me, you hurt me" with some things said. Well Susan you are not my mother and I am not buying into the guilt trip. Nice try. If you really cared, you'd listen to the customers and stop the madness.
Honored Contributor

I have seen so many posts lately about 24 hour programming of any one type product. So, here you have the solution, they broke up the BBSD, with other categories of products interspersed in. Lots of people should be happy.

"To each their own, in all things".