Super Contributor
LR posted a pic of herself on Facebook wearing a GILI leather dress. She said that it will be available at midnight ET. Does anyone know if it will be the TSV for Mon? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

This G.I.L.I. Leather Dress was made for the Red Carpet Show, but it is going to be available tonight at midnight ET! It is gorgeous, and inspired by a French couture piece that was literally 10 times the cost of this one. I have been wearing this dress and loving it, but I want to let you know it is a snug fit. You will need to put it on before you do your hair and make up. To take it off, you undo the belt and side zip, grab the hem, and pull it inside out over your head. Again, it is snug. I think it's worth it. It is awesome when it's on, but I want to make sure you are informed before you buy it. No one else knows it will be here at midnight, so grab it early if you like it! We did not make a lot of them. PS. I usually wear a 4 in G.I.L.I, but I can wear the 4 or 6--the 4 is very snug. If you are "busty" keep that in mind. Shop more G.I.L.I. items here:{http://qvc.co/GILIshop}.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

A241096

Black and Brown

Respected Contributor

A-241096 $349.00

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered mine in black. I just hope it fits and that I don't have too much trouble taking it off from the description from Lisa saying you have to pull it over your head. I usually wear an 8 but I ordered the 10. I almost thought about ordering the 12. I am petite, 5'2" but a 36C chest, 32 waist and 42 hips. Gosh, I remember the days when I wore size 4 or 6 and wish that was still the case, but at 60 things have changed a little. I would love to hear what everyone thinks of this dress if they order it and get it home and try it on. Please do post your reviews and so will I.

Respected Contributor
It is on easy pay if you can't afford to buy it outright. A little over 2.00 a day for 5 months and you can own one.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor
I can't believe the price for a QVC/GILI garment. LR said she saw something similar for 5 times the price. I have seen gorgeous leather dresses in Lord & Taylors, Nordstroms and Neimans and they were only slightly more than QVC's price.
Valued Contributor

I find the dress very attractive but I just cant justify the cost vs. wear factor. The dress is nice but I work in a casual office, don't go out much wear I would wear it, might wear it what 2 times a year at MOST ....if that....so for me....

Great, pretty, very nice...but cost per wear.....I have to bow out of this purchase.

As I'm getting older, I'm trying to be a little "wiser" with my purchases.

Honored Contributor
I don't like sleeve length. I'm busty. This would never fit me right. I would probably get stuck in it. Lol
Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2014 Ribby said:

A241096

Black and Brown

I do not like this. It looks like something June Cleaver would wear. It looks dated.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"