Regular Contributor

Anyone buying DG2 new jeans?

I just bought 4 pairs! I love, the fit of her jeans.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone buying DG2 new jeans?

Hi Forrest. I love the fit of her jeans too, but I am passing this time. Enjoy themSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

No, I have enough bootcuts and wish she had put the skinny stretch on special. I do like the white color shirt but would never wear it with the white jeans like the model and Diane. Very 80's, and Britney and Justin in the Canadian tuxedo. I see the white and another color of the shirt, being $10 less with the jeans, is now supposedly sold out. Wow, this sure seems successful so far.

Honored Contributor

I really like the material she uses but the waist is way to high for me and uncomfortable. Also her boot cuts are not real boot cut. I did, however, order the vest.

Regular Contributor

I'd love to give them another try, but I can NEVER get the sizing right.
Honored Contributor

They are huge in size. I normally wear a 12 or 14 in most brands but I had to get a 10 in hers so they would fit. Sent them back anyway because the waist is too high for me.

Regular Contributor

I actually canceled my order when I found out the inseam is 32 for average. If I go to petit the rise is all off and I don't like the waist low. I spent an hour measuring the inseams of the other pants I have of hers, and just went back to the skinny jeans. I can't imagine why she has an inseam at 32 for average!
Respected Contributor

Nope. I've got enough of her stretcy-stretch jeans. When I'm in the mood to wear jeans, I want them to look like jeans. Plus, all that stretch feels like a mess on me by the end of the day.

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought anything for a couple of years. I liked her boot cut jeans but I had to size up and then have them tailored. Gilman jeans are not made for fuller legs. Also I'm not sure about the thinner, stretchy material she uses now. Someday I'll get a pair on clearance just to check them out. Today's version doesn't interest me at all. I don't like the wash. Too "busy" for me.

Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2014 forrest said: I actually canceled my order when I found out the inseam is 32 for average. If I go to petit the rise is all off and I don't like the waist low. I spent an hour measuring the inseams of the other pants I have of hers, and just went back to the skinny jeans. I can't imagine why she has an inseam at 32 for average!

It's a spring/summer Jean and the length is meant to accommodate the higher heels we wear in summer.