Regular Contributor

Is the LOGO stuff supposed to be for working out?

I am new to the LOGO brand, don't own any but is it for working out? She kinda looks like what I'd wear to the gym.

Super Contributor

Re: Is the LOGO stuff supposed to be for working out?

She looks a mess as do all the models.
Regular Contributor

I do have to agree, it's very sloppy. I'd never be able to wear that to work. I have to admit I really thought it was gym clothing. My bad!!! The whole presentation was kind of different. Oh well.

Contributor

On 2/17/2014 gazelle77 said: She looks a mess as do all the models.

I just said that! you took the words out of my mouth. Yes they all look the same ......a mess !

Can't believe she's a top NY designer

Super Contributor

No, LOGO is not really workout attire although in today's casual world almost anything goes ...... I have quite a few LOGO pieces and wear them often in casual and everyday life. Of course I have a very non-dressy life style. One of my favorite looks is a LOGO top with lace, my pearls, skinny jeans and ballet flats. It all is your choice and how you put everything together...........wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy.......
Honored Contributor

I think rather than ""sloppy: the line is called ""nonstructured casual""........I still can't believe QVC continues to sell this line and apparently this line is still popular!

Respected Contributor

On 2/17/2014 Rose725 said:

I do have to agree, it's very sloppy. I'd never be able to wear that to work. I have to admit I really thought it was gym clothing. My bad!!! The whole presentation was kind of different. Oh well.

LOL, I've seen this look before.....when I've been at a hotel in the middle of the night when the fire alarm goes off and everyone just grabs any old thing to cover up the pjs before evacuating the building!

Respected Contributor

Her fabrics are made of rayon and so are very soft and lightweight which would be great for hot summer days but they don't fit me. I tried a tank top and while it fit through the bust it was way too big through the stomach and hips. Won't waste my time again.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think I'd even do yard work in it! Seems to sell well so I guess women like this stuff. I'm just not one of them. It looks so messy and cheap to me. Beyond casual - just sloppy. And that red top was way too small for Lisa.
Super Contributor

I can't imagine anywhere I would wear it except maybe pajamas.