Super Contributor

Anybody watching The LRS show?

What do you think so far? Was surprised to hear Lisa say they only brought in 600 of those cropped leather jackets! 600?? She promoted it for so long, I would think they would have had enough for at least most people. I snagged my two before the show even aired. Black & Blue! Can't wait to get them.

Only wished they would have showed a presentation of the jacket. Nothing was mentioned on sizes at all. This host never ever gives pertinent information. She basically just sells the image. The jacket should have been first thing up in the show considering the popularity it was drawing for the past couple of months. Lots of unhappy fans on her FB page right now.

Those slingback shoes look like they will be getting a lot of returns. While very pretty, the fit looked so off. Kate's toes were hanging out the sides and squished. It was very weird.

Edward Bass presentation was too long and he seems interesting of a person. Smiley Happy

Looking forward to the jewelry! Already ordered the GILI Bronzo Black Spinel Necklace in 16" & that cool analog/digital watchSmiley Happy

On with the rest of the show…..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody watching The LRS show?

I'm flipping between her show and the Buffy the Vampire marathon on the Pivot channel.

Was supposed to go out for Valentine's but decided to stay in!

I hope the shoes are a huge hit and people keep them so going forward we get more options for fashion forward shoes!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

Enjoy the show - I for one do not watch any of her shows.

You stated: "This host never ever gives pertinent information." Did you ever wonder why that is so!

I personally do not care for her style of selling or air about herself.

Happy shopping! I for one save money during those shows.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

If I want to see any of the items I can do so via qvc.com. The reviews will tell as they start coming in whether the items & price tag that goes with them are justifyable. Not many good reviews on the GILI tag bracelets, roma bags &etc.

Back to the Olympics for me

Super Contributor

On 2/14/2014 gardensla said:

I'm flipping between her show and the Buffy the Vampire marathon on the Pivot channel.

Was supposed to go out for Valentine's but decided to stay in!

I hope the shoes are a huge hit and people keep them so going forward we get more options for fashion forward shoes!

I agree but from the looks of those slingbacks, it may be iffy Lol. QVC def. needs to update their shoe selection. Lisa seems like she could be the host to do it.

Respected Contributor

I like these platforms, but they need an ankle strap!

Respected Contributor

Not interested in watching any of Lisa's shows and have no respect for her. The GILI items don't have very positive reviews and the Bronzo jewelry line looks very junky to me.

Why are you concerned about a presentation and item details? Lisa and QVC rely on customers like you who place orders prior to the show as a result of pure hype!

Super Contributor

All GILI items I ever ordered have been greatSmiley Happy Not sure why so many complaints. Sometimes I think some people don't even own these items but rather just leave negative reviews because they have a thing against this host. I own 4 of those initial leather bracelets. All have held up & wear beautifully. Never an issue with putting them on either. Wear one everyday. Hematite bead necklace is favorite piece so far.

Think the ROMA TSV received many complaints because it was a TSV. Typically TSV's suffer quality. Q is more interested in quantity sold for TSV's rather than concentrating on quality.

Respected Contributor

I would have gotten those hematite bead necklaces but for the fact that they were Bronzo. I think they are very pretty. I have two of the silk/cashmere tunics and love them. I bought the Roma bags but returned them when the handle sealant cracked. Haven't dipped my toe in the water since then, because I'm curtailing purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa is getting more difficult to watch.she is so overly made up. What's with the hairdo. Now Amy on the other hand is total style, even 7 months pregnant
Frequent Contributor

Their name is QVC (quality), I don't believe the TSVs should "suffer quality".