Super Contributor

Who to trust… the groundhog or Carolyn Gracie?

Cold climate ladies, don't despair!

Crop pants on D&co this morning… spring must be right around the corner!

Honored Contributor

Re: Who to trust… the groundhog or Carolyn Gracie?

lol... admittedly, I live in a warm climate, but I'm going to believe the two bikini-clad college gals I saw playing frisbee right around the corner from where I live this afternoon.

Trusted Contributor

If we look at many ladies on tv- with their "sleeveless, short dresses", I think Summer never left.Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

If we look at many ladies on tv- with their "sleeveless, short dresses", I think Summer never left.Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I think I'll have to go with the ground hog. It was -14 this morning, no bikinis around here.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2014 willdob3 said:

lol... admittedly, I live in a warm climate, but I'm going to believe the two bikini-clad college gals I saw playing frisbee right around the corner from where I live this afternoon.

Yeah.....I have a "moderate winter"........but the young kids dress like this is "Hollywood East"...........anything goes

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

In a rare moment of optimism I bought three pairs of those crops this morning. If all goes well they'll be delivered on Thursday, smack dab right in the middle of a nor'easter snowstorm which, by the looks of it, might dump over a foot of snow on us here in NJ.

One can never be too hopeful, can one?

Maria

Honored Contributor

the female news anchors on almost every channel wear sleeveless, very short dresses year-round....probably by order of their boss....but it hasn't been above freezing here in several days and was sleeting a few minutes ago.....cropped pants is the last thing I want to think about right now....

Valued Contributor

There is a very funny response on the tip of my tongue, but I will keep it to myself!

It is even winter here in Texas, so I think I will have to believe Phil.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2014 curlywhitedog said:

In a rare moment of optimism I bought three pairs of those crops this morning. If all goes well they'll be delivered on Thursday, smack dab right in the middle of a nor'easter snowstorm which, by the looks of it, might dump over a foot of snow on us here in NJ.

One can never be too hopeful, can one?

Maria

Funny curly!! Stay safe!