Respected Contributor

These arrived today and I have to say I really like them. Ordered a petite xs which is usually my size at the Q and they fit perfectly, quite to my surprise. They will look good with sandals, flats or even heels which I don't wear too often. I want to see if they have any other colors in my size. I can't remember if they sold out or not. Did anyone else order, what do you think?

Honored Contributor

hi luvpoos, i posted on another thread about them......yes, i really like them also. they were a great fit and style for me. i plan to use them more with heels or boots, but if i want to wear them with flats or sandals then i will probably get them in the regular length. i wore them yesterday and washed them inside out last night, dried them for about ten minutes, then hung them to finish the drying. they came out perfectly.

i ordered the black and the white, but i will probably go back for the gray color (i think they were called smoke?).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein